Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HugeMuscleGeek
    • Aug 2017

Hot water Bottles

As part of my strongman act, I blow to pop hot water bottles. Anyone else ever done this?

• Burg
    • Mar 2017

Re: Hot water Bottles

Do you preform at schools and tell students not to kill themselves and do drugs? Because I'm pretty sure you might have been to my jr. high back when I was in 8th grade years ago. There was a duo of strongmen who broke stuff and one of them inflated a hot water bottle.

Comment

• robert
      • Jan 2017

I tried but it was to hard for me

Comment

• blowhyoooge
        • May 2016

i have always wanted to try but can never find them at the store!

Comment

• concrete
          • Aug 2020

I'd also want to blow to pop a hot water bottle, but it seems I can't find the right type. All of the bottles I found either have ribs, which makes them much more difficult to B2P (the one I got is just too much for me) or they look like they are made of plastic rather than rubber. However, there are quite a few videos on youtube with women blowing to pop hot water bottles, and all of them seem very similar, if not the same:
          Jane Johnson, Galas, and Catherine Foxx demonstrate the new sport of team hot water bottle blowing for the first time at Fetishcon 2011. Brought to you by T...

Dooley Noted: 6/8/2015Blowing Up the Water BottleAnyone that knows me understands how important I feel breath work is for mobility, stability and strength. N...

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

http://strongmanericmoss.com/NewJerseyMotivationalSpeaker/dont-give-up/want to learn this feat and others from myself and Coach Hairculese Chris Rider? Go t...

Also there are some videos from The Inflation Laboratory where they refert to them as 'Chinese water bottle'.

Those look like they could be not that difficult to B2P, but I haven't found them anywhere (eBay, Aliexpress, local shops). Any ideas where those could be bought?

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Burg
            Do you preform at schools and tell students not to kill themselves and do drugs? Because I'm pretty sure you might have been to my jr. high back when I was in 8th grade years ago. There was a duo of strongmen who broke stuff and one of them inflated a hot water bottle.
            First, when I read if he performed this at school, I (sorry) BUSTED out laughing!!!!!!!!

Now, for God's sake, you might want to add telling students not to commit horrific acts of violence like right here in the States, let alone suicide or drugs... Hell, I'll take trying to bust a hot water bottle with my lung power (which I really don't have at all!!!!!!) any day of the week!!!!!!!

But for the record, I have blown up 2 GL500's (near burst) purely with my lung power alone and not feel at all winded -- it even surprises me at 57 yrs. of age!!!
            Last edited by BalloonFun; 03-06-2022, 20:15. Reason: not his pictures

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by HugeMuscleGeek
              As part of my strongman act, I blow to pop hot water bottles. Anyone else ever done this?

Great pics, dude!!!!!

Comment

• Harley
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by concrete
                However, there are quite a few videos on youtube with women blowing to pop hot water bottles, and all of them seem very similar, if not the same
                Here are a couple more, btw:
                Mama Lou: Strong Woman explodes a hot water bottle by blowing it up with her lungs! This feat of strength has taken a lot of practice and muscle building. I'...

Subscribe to StoryTrender: http://bit.ly/StoryTrenderSubscribeWatch more: http://bit.ly/StoryTrenderPicksSubmit your video here: http://bit.ly/StoryTrender--...

Since that seems to be the predominant type, I've used it as basis for some of my drawings - for instance this:

I've seen another type - usually a light green/teal - which seems easier to blow up and burst. To me it appears they don't stretch that much by far. No personal experience, though!

Comment

• heleo
                  • Aug 2015

Hi,
                  You might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MWV4IS74k

and

Comment

• concrete
                    • Aug 2020

Thanks for the links. Any idea where the 'Chinese' bottles could be bought? Still no luck to find them anywhere...

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

astonishing 8-)

Comment

• concrete
                        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by concrete
                        Thanks for the links. Any idea where the 'Chinese' bottles could be bought? Still no luck to find them anywhere...
                        Nobody has an advice on where to get such bottles (e. g. what exactly to search for on Aliexpress or some other places)? Would love to try B2P one.

Comment

• Mrbloon
                          • Sep 2018

Found this whilst searching, its a pic from twitter and there is no video which is a shame.

Comment

• aaaa
                            • Nov 2022

Soooo... could I sit to pop them.....?

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢