Old 25-10-2021, 07:37 AM

som3derp is on a distinguished road
Question Solo Submissive Balloon Play?
Hey fellow non-poppers!

I (a male) just wanted to ask for ideas how I can partially realize my dreams/fantasy to be submissive to balloons without the danger/fear of popping them.

So far I did play with Geos, although it still requires me to move the balloon for it to fuck me (plus i always fear a blow to pop!), and trapping myself/my head below a cluster of water balloons, which then push their lovely latex skin down on me with their combined weight.

Anyone got further ideas? Thought of maybe wrapping them to my body using clingfilm, as that might add some additional pressure and a better feeling of restraint and 'helplessnes'...
Old 25-10-2021, 07:31 PM

LoonMaster is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Solo Submissive Balloon Play?
Maybe try surrounding yourself in balloons. A small two man tent is ideal for this, but as you’re a non-popper don’t blow them up really tight then they won’t pop
Old 27-10-2021, 08:16 AM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
Use loose clothing and push as many balloons in there as possible. Really large t-shirt, large legging type trousers and if you don't mind it, extra large tights. They are quite good they stretch for balloons but pull back snug against the balloon and keep it tight against you but not popping tight. Try balloons in front and back then carefully move around with them. Sandwich a certain area with two soft balloons and every footstep will be a joy
Old 23-06-2022, 09:50 AM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
If you have a car you can jump in the back seat and inflate a loon there and it will squeeze you against the seat
Old 24-06-2022, 11:17 PM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
Big bunch of balloons in an enclosed area? I've taken baths with 10-15 balloons in the tub, that works surprisingly well. If you don't have another fairly enclosed place you can use, trapping them in a tub or shower stall does kind of work. Gets kind of cold without water, though.