Old 21-06-2022, 07:47 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Confession Time
Originally Posted by 7balloon View Post
And the stealing was never part of the thrill. Getting big helium balloons was though
Well, again, you were taking something that is temporary by definition, and in most cases you weren't even doing it at a time where the owner was still using it for the desired purpose. And since it wasn't for the thrill, I think that puts it all in a rather innocent category.

I'm a little creeped out by people who actually get a thrill from stealing fetish items. That said, the only time I have ever really heard of such a thing is pervs who steal women's clothes (usually panties) from laundry rooms and the like. I've had it happen to me a couple times, and it's both irritating and REALLY invasive. As in, it makes me feel more violated than when some jerk grabs a random feel on a crowded subway. And then these assholes go on fetlife and brag about it, which makes me want to [redacted] them...

OK sorry, getting waaaaayyy off topic there.
Old 21-06-2022, 07:56 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
I can see the thrill in it though, but tbh a random lady with a huge bouquet of helium balloons asking if I want them instead does more for me.
Well, if you're ever in the NYC area, let me know and I'll see what I can do
Old 22-06-2022, 09:52 PM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
For me there was some thrill attached but it was more of the anticipation of what I was going to do with the balloons once I got home and not the act of taking them. I would only take them from apartment complexes, car dealerships, tire shops or other random businesses. Never from a private residence.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:22 AM
Back me up, Vito!

Viper is on a distinguished road
I guess I have to admit that I'm not completely innocent either. I've managed to take a few balloons from work before as well. I absolutely cannot stand stealing, because it's not right...but I feel so ashamed for buying them despite nobody even having a clue what I use them for. Yet, I feel so dang dirty and don't even want people to see me with them. However, there would have to be certain conditions that have to be met in order for me to even attempt it, which is next to never. I'd never just pull something off the shelf and pocket it. But one time I found a random punchball on the shelf that was supposed to be part of a bunch so I went to "fix" the issue by taking the product to my desk and then dealing with it there. Then there was the time when a box of goodies showed up in my area to deal with and there was a package of balloons in there, when I looked them up, the balance on hand was zero so I figured it was just one that just somehow got lost in the mix but it was already being purged from the system so it didn't even have a price applied. Calling it in to corporate would not only waste time but for the very small value of the product, they'd just tell me to destroy and discard anyway...so I ended up just taking it for myself. They were Happy Birthday printed Qualatex so I couldn't resist. I still feel bad and guilty about doing it and it's certainly no thrill either, but I feel like it's the only time I could even get my hands on balloons without anyone even seeing me.
Old 25-06-2022, 06:12 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
I agree with LoonerHoax . For me it is more is the excitement and anticipation of what I'll do with them when I get them home . In my younger days ,a lot of them only made it to the nearby woods .