Old 24-05-2022, 11:50 PM

PMN985 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Louder the better?
Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
Hi everyone,
I want to make a b2p with a punchball (more exactly I want that my GF tell me to b2p a punchball without escape solution) but I don't know if it's too dangerous for ears... What do you think ? I used to b2p with ear plugs but I want to do once without. It's not every week also... What do you think ?
I add that I was phobic, and now I love playing with this kind of fear popping.
Watched a few partners do this a few times, indoors I recommend protection, outdoors is a little less loud, but be aware of surroundings, could be mistaken for gun shots or fireworks, have had that happen before
Old 25-05-2022, 12:21 AM

MillerPopper315 is on a distinguished road
I simply love blow to pops. I never wear ear protection but sometimes eye protection. I once had a peace of a t17 hit me right in the eyeball. Hurt like hell. In my opinion all balloons are Made to be blown to bits! The louder the better, definitely! Tuftex have great booms. I usually do 17s and 24s and although I've done thousands the first one or two in a session still get me a little on edge. But then I just hit a different gear and start going nonstop. I usually pre-inflate a bunch until they start to get necks and either semi tie them or better yet use 1 way valves. Then I sit in a chair in the middle of them and blow them to shreds one by one.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:43 PM

Holly is on a distinguished road
For me who was scared of balloons at a very young age, it is better if they are louder as it makes me feel braver and that is a very good feeling for me. But, I also like the quieter cheaper balloons as it lets you play more aggressively without making people think bombs are going off.
Thanks.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:20 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
For me who was scared of balloons at a very young age, it is better if they are louder as it makes me feel braver and that is a very good feeling for me…….
It could as well had been me, who had written the above. It so closely resembles how I feel about balloons that makes a really loud bang and definitely also the reason why. It even seems to also have same origin. This part of blowing up balloons is not really a sexual thing for me - or at least only marginally, it is more about this feeling of having dared to keep blowing, even though knowing that it will end with an absolutely deafening bang. The feeling afterwards of being both brave and cool is priceless - not to mention the thrill by blowing and blowing while the balloon gets tighter and tighter and closer and closer to the inevitable huge bang!
It is kind of strange that this all comes from being scared - phobic actually - when I was little.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
Susie
Old 06-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Looner Skunk

Yanzuh is on a distinguished road
In theory I like the pop to be loud, but that is in "THEORY" in reality I am way to scared of the pops like freaking out levels of scared.

on a side note the high school graduations happened here on friday and I live like across a field/park from the high school here and I keep wondering what kinda balloons they had during the celebration cuz they kept popping over and over and over and they were really really freaking loud for some reason
Old 06-06-2022, 05:20 PM

Scooter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SusieDK View Post
The feeling afterwards of being both brave and cool is priceless - not to mention the thrill by blowing and blowing while the balloon gets tighter and tighter and closer and closer to the inevitable huge bang!
It is kind of strange that this all comes from being scared - phobic actually - when I was little.
It's interesting that despite very different outcomes, we work on a similar wavelength. Balloons are cool, but the real enjoyment from me comes from that potential to burst. And even though I feel no desire to actually make them burst, in fact I dread it, it feels nice when I realize I pushed one further than I'd dare to go before, it getting tighter but still holding.

I don't need to go all the way because I'm already proud of myself in getting to a comfortable spot with them, but I admire you as someone who pushed themselves even further to that point.