Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

This forum

I just want to give an end of the year shoutout to this forum. And Vicci. I still have no idea who you are, except some kind of goddess of the new world.

I'm glad that this started out as, and has been pure looner, no fakes or ad scammers or whatever 100%.

And it's a special place that Japanese people and american people and german people and shit...iike 50 countries come here and all just have a great time. My question, what's your balloon like!!!!!!

ending the year here and I'm happy about it. Glad to start a new year here as well.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: This forum

Yeah, this forum, a great place to be. A great bunch of friends, all been very helpful to me.

What's my balloon like? Well, 24hrs ago - pristine in a plastic packet with its mates. 12hrs ago, fully inflated, they were very colourful hanging around or jostling around people's feet dancing with music. This morning shrivelled shards of latex destined for the bin.
    Oh what enjoyment they gave in their short life.
    What's your balloon like today?

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

Mine are a few bunches of really soft white 12"s in my room. All are overinflated.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

I agree, great forum

I've had these Henbrandt balloons up in the bedroom for a couple of weeks and none have deflated or popped, yet
        Attached Files

Comment

Really glad I found this forum. It makes me smile to see all of you being so awesome, and the people that just have balloons around their home casually I do admire that. I can't keep a balloon inflated for more than like 30 minutes because I am so so so freaking scared that they will pop for no reason.

Comment

• Loonburster
            • Jan 2022

Thanks Vicci and to EVERYONE who makes this forum so special, friendly and respectable. Happy 2022 to all.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Another shout out to the forum and everyone who helps make it the place it is x

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎