Movie or TV show scenes that caught your interest?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonPatcher
    • Jun 2020

Re: Movie or TV show scenes that caught your interest?

The balloon "Rover" in the TV series called "The Prisoner".
    Seeing a huge balloon bounce around is still a turn on.

the rover from the prisoner and actual sound fx I do not own the copyright to sound or video

Rover's first appearance in the episode "Arrival" //La primera aparicion de Rover en el episodio "Arrival"http://www.elitevision.org/category/the-prisoner/

Comment

• balloonPatcher
      • Jun 2020

The balloon "Rover" in the TV series called "The Prisoner".
      Seeing a huge balloon bounce around is still a turn on.

the rover from the prisoner and actual sound fx I do not own the copyright to sound or video

Rover's first appearance in the episode "Arrival" //La primera aparicion de Rover en el episodio "Arrival"http://www.elitevision.org/category/the-prisoner/

Comment

• Ballo
        • Jun 2019

In "What's eating Gilbert Grape" 1993 Johnny Depp blows to pop a balloon. https://youtu.be/3Lo-2M-ahpk
        Not really into BTPs but I definitely noticed it!

Comment

• som3derp
          • Oct 2021

For me, Puuko from Sailor Moon will always have a place in my heart. I really wish I could surrender to and be mercilessly hugged and squushed by a soft, sentient balloon like her! Hating Tuxedo Mask for popping her to this day!

Comment

• randomlooner316
            • Apr 2021

Pretty much the only reason Killer Klowns From Outer Space is worth watching. Debbie trapped in a balloon

Comment

• S2Plooner
              • Jan 2020

Bob's burger

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                • Jul 2022

i remember this one spongebob episode "the play's the thing" where he inflates a balloon of squidward. that ended up looking arousing to watch as i masturbate to it.

i also remember that one part of almost naked animals where the bunny pumps up a bouncy house that looks arousing to inflate

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y8tTpyP-7a0 spongebob
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGVc_CI_rqg bounce house

Comment

• LondonLarry
                  Could be a chat bot
                  • Jul 2019

Emmerdale. Bernice birthday suprise.

Comment

• zhilman
                    • Dec 2018

Does anyone know a movie where a man blows a yellow balloon to pop (around 36 inches i think), and his woman friend enters the room after the pop? It is quite an old movie I think. I want to see that clip again hehe

Comment

• SAF
                      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by MichaelLoona
                      Its been awhile since I've seen it, but I've always loved the 1999 movie Balloon Farm mainly cause the whole movie was about balloons, not just a scene or a part. At least from what I remember. There's nothing sexual about it cause it is a Disney film, but I did enjoy it. I think maybe its time for me to watch it again.
                      Nothing sexual because it's Disney? LOL

Comment

• Scooter
                        • May 2022

There's a fair amount of toku scenes that include balloons in them.

In Kamen Rider Drive there's notably a plot point where a character actually has a fear of balloons popping and the trait is linked back to a crime that happened years ago when they were a child. It's actually a major piece in the plot of the show, which I was surprised about.

Meanwhile Den-O, Gaim, Ex-Aid, even the current Revice have scenes with rooms filled with balloons. There's popping in Den-O and Gaim, not in Ex-Aid or Revice.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• randomlooner316
                          • Apr 2021

Scrubs. JD had a paitient that only spoke German and he wished he had a way to communicate with him. This leads to a cut away gag of JD and the patient dancing to 99 Luft balloons as red balloons drop from the ceiling. They return to the gag at the end of the episode when JD accidently tells a woman who's comatose husband just passed away in front of the late husband's family that It's time to move on. A cut away gag of the woman and the family dancing to 99 Luft Balloons as red balloons fall.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                            • May 2020

Netflix show "The Good Place" has a few episodes with balloons. All of them seem to be Q16 fully inflated in giant helium bouquets.

Comment

• HeliumLover
                              • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Scooter
                              There's a fair amount of toku scenes that include balloons in them.

In Kamen Rider Drive there's notably a plot point where a character actually has a fear of balloons popping and the trait is linked back to a crime that happened years ago when they were a child. It's actually a major piece in the plot of the show, which I was surprised about.

Meanwhile Den-O, Gaim, Ex-Aid, even the current Revice have scenes with rooms filled with balloons. There's popping in Den-O and Gaim, not in Ex-Aid or Revice.
                              Another tokusatsu fan here?! No way! There's also an episode of Choushinsei Flashman where the team use balloons to defeat a monster that uses camoflauge. There's a really cute (albeit short) scene of Ru and Sara blowing to pop a balloon with a helium tank at around 17:35! (Won't link the episode in case it's against the rules, copyright and all, but it should be easy to find)

Comment

• Scooter
                                • May 2022

Originally posted by HeliumLover
                                Another tokusatsu fan here?! No way! There's also an episode of Choushinsei Flashman where the team use balloons to defeat a monster that uses camoflauge. There's a really cute (albeit short) scene of Ru and Sara blowing to pop a balloon with a helium tank at around 17:35! (Won't link the episode in case it's against the rules, copyright and all, but it should be easy to find)
                                Not to mention Denziman which also has a very balloon-heavy episode. Here's officer Chieko all tied up towards the beginning.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍