Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Shortage of 72" latex loons?

Is it just me or is there a shortage of 72" latex balloons? Most retailers don't have them listed online, and if they do they're out of stock. Even on amazon, most supplies are low. Anyone else noticing this? Any other shortages for other balloon types?
  • RileyGShep
    • May 2022

Re: Shortage of 72" latex loons?

Your Online Balloon Superstore. Over 10,000 Mylar and Latex Balloons and Accessories. Products for Balloon Arches, Columns & Organic Decor. Helium Tanks and Helium Fills. Savings of 20-60%. Shop Now. Low Balloon Prices. Fast, Same Day Shipping. Largest Balloon Selection. Mylar Foil and Latex. Custom Imprinted Balloons.

This site has them

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Yeah, but look at the price! After shipping and taxes, it's going to be well over 50 dollars. A little too eager and it'll soon be in the trash.

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

Here’s some in stock too.

CATTEX Riesenballon 72" (180cm) in Standardfarben bei BALLOONS UNITED günstig online kaufen. Riesige Auswahl an Lufballons in allen Größen, Formen und Farben in unserem Ballon Onlineshop.

Comment

• Axle
          • Jan 2022

i have noticed this recently. it's not that theres none or anything but i'd say less for sure. i've spotted a few listings where they sell the non-wide-neck version as climb-in or just have very limited colours in stock. i guess they arent big sellers compared to many other types so most places don't consider them a top priority. there was that youtube trend for them a few years ago but since that ended perhaps production has gone down a little too.

also keep in mind the vast majority of them (that ive seen) are cattex which is an EU company. probably costs quite a lot to ship elsewhere.
          Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• SirSquishy
            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Axle
            there was that youtube trend for them a few years ago but since that ended perhaps production has gone down a little too.
            Interesting, I don't remember this. What was the trend?

Comment

• Axle
              • Jan 2022

ordinary people getting in them basically. before that there were "giant waterballoon" videos, but neither seem to be popular anymore.
              Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍