Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatableshamu
    • Oct 2017

Coupe play ideas

Hi all, I have been an active looner (almost exclusively into pvc inflatables mostly ridebles like the intex whale but I am still gladly trying any other shape that I can find to try to find the perfect one and enjoying the journey so far). I have been in a hetero relationship for many years but the agreement has always being kind of you do you but do not bring this kink in our common sex life (we had a couple of try out but all clumpsy and connected with me feeling a bit awkward with it they have essentially have not been any kind of enjoyable experience. So so far I have quite an arsenal of how to play with myself but I feel completely clueless when it comes to play in two peoples. I have recently realised to be gay and ended my past relationship with in general a bit more open mind on kinkenes I would love, maybe,to explore inflatable play with my boyfriend but I feel I will feel a bit more secure if I have some sort of ideas to propose instead of try and error (at least the first times). So here it comes my question to the comunity have you been playing in couple have you some suggestions from real life, I am mostly interested in male to male but I guess the tread may be used in a wider way.
    So far I only had one looner couple experience with a guy I dated for a bit where we have played a bit with control by leaving him the controll of the pump while I was riding an inflating IW fox and he edged me during alternating phases of inflation and deflation but with overall increase in the pressure of the fox ending up on a pop of the toy while he finished me.
  • lianne14
    • Jan 2020

Re: Coupe play ideas

Nothing should be forced, but since you do know what excites you, do share it with your partner.

It also helps to add an element of fun before kinky, example getting a really bouncy ball / balloon (recently I have been into double stuffed 36inch Bobo balloon) and asking your partner to sit and bounce on it while you blow them out. From there it can slowly evolve once both parties has been aroused and slowly transition into maybe climbing on your partner or lifting them up so that they straddle you while you take their place.

It depends on your confidence level. Go slow, with consent, and worry less.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Find out if there’s any part of it your partner enjoys and make sure you do some of that.

The girls mostly indulged me and the toys were just kinda there, but they all found some aspect of it they enjoyed. It takes a while to get over the fear of a pop, but they learn that’s leak is far more likely, and that pool toys don’t make a lot of noise when they do pop. And we play with things that don’t give us a long way to fall when they do pop. And we’re careful about what we fall on, and that we don’t hit our heads against the wall, or each other. Etc. Basically, you reduce the fear to just that of something unexpected happening, a little tension, and they find it less weird.

I’ve found that almost everyone enjoys the incongruity of the thing being under stress and NOT popping. Oh, and the noise of skin on vinyl and vinyl on vinyl. That’s a hoot, too.
      Last edited by heaviest; 07-05-2023, 17:42.

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

maybe start with introducing it into the "common" life first... go to the local pool with a few inflatables. put an inflatable horse in the corner as decoration use a beachball as a gymball or for yoga and so on... see what he or she likes. after you have determined that you can take a certain route.

I stay with she from now on.. if she likes for example horses let her cuddle it if she want to ride it, let her test it. if she find that a bit arousing like many females do let her ride it with no clothing. If she likes go swimming bring a few shamus.. make a race on top from one side of the pool top the other... use shamu as a recliner on the beach. shamu is an excellent tv head rest... see what she is doing with the inflatable... maybe stuff it below the ceiling as decoration... if she grabs it and starts cuddling it good. and so on...

just dont force anything

Comment

• 1982popper
          Popper of things
          • Mar 2017

Congratulations on finding yourself and living your true life.

First of all I think it all is about communication and trust. Talk to your guy about your fetish and what you like, and do tell that you are exploring it after years of doing it alone - so you might not always know what you want to do.

You might be the expert of you two, but help him understand what you like and that you want to explore ad you have not done that in the past or have had semibad experiences.

And start slow, so it does not take the fun away from ordinary sex in the start of the relationship (if it is a f-buddy or a one night then go full looner). I would recommend that you begin with just having "vanilla" sex on the inflatables you like.

If you have an inflatable island use it as a bed while fucking, sucking and so on. Do you have an inflatable one of you can sit on then blow, if one of you can bend over it then rim, fuck, massage, the one bend over it. Make it about the sex at first not the inflatable.

That would also built trust and show your boyfriend, that he is an important part of sex - not the inflatable. Treat your fetish as a spice.

Remember to communicate during and after, what was good, what was fun, what was bad, what was boring? And then talk about what you could do next.

That could be him fucking you (if you are a bottom) while you are bend over an inflatable, and you get to grab it and dig your fingers into i, and if you are a popper, then tell him to "warn" you when he comes, so you know when it is time to be rough and pop it, and then you pop it during his climax.

Afterwards more communication. All in all make sure you both are in the mood, and talk beforehand about what should happen. Maybe he has some fun ideas after a while?

If you got any questions you can dm me too ��

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍