X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: Air mattress

Originally posted by Alan
    My ex-girlfriend said she felt her g-spot getting more stimulated when we had sex on an air mattresses. They were basic transparent ones. We had a nerdy room-mate at uni who was curious about sex, so Ellie and I thought it would be fun and naughty to let him have sex with her on the air mattress. It was over inflated and burst as he was so excited to lose his virginity. It made a bang and I heard them giggle. The squeaking of the mattress during them having sex was so thrilling!!! Ellie was cute and innocent looking. Well she was studying to be a school teacher and was in the uni choir.
    Awesome stuff Alan! Love that story Crazy hot!

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

750-pound "spry girl" broke a chaise lounge at the pool yesterday. Kinda limited where she could sit, as she doesn't fit in the chairs. There are two sets of stairs leading to the deck area, and she sat on one of those for a while but felt conspicuous and in the way. Sat at the edge of the pool, at the stairs, and felt conspicuous and in the way. Sat on an inflatable lollipop someone offered, on the grass, but felt separated. At another pool there are concrete ledges where she can put an air mattress and sit, but this pool has no place other than the furniture or the ground to sit. So, someone GAVE her an Intex folding lounge, which she placed in the seating area.

It's a thick, three-chamber float with two stacking, folding halves to the seat, and inflatable arms and back. She's wider than the float, and much wider than the space between the arms, so she sat on top of the arms and back. The back stuck out her butt crack, but otherwise the thing disappeared. Looked like she was sitting on a balloon. That third chamber deflated after about twenty minutes, and we had to add air to keep the other two chambers firm, but the thing held her for hours. Hardly seems like it even strains.

I've searched for inflatables suitable for large people to sit on and the best I've done are those things that look like bean bags, and she's afraid to sit on those. Don't know why I didn't think of folding lounges before.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by heaviest
        750-pound "spry girl" broke a chaise lounge at the pool yesterday...So, someone GAVE her an Intex folding lounge
        She's taken to doing the sensible thing of sitting over the two legs at the foot end of the chair rather than between the foot and head. The Intex folding lounge, when opened up on the chaise lounge, offers some thickness that makes it easier to stand up from, and a way for both of us to be on the chair and on an inflatable. I sit behind her, where she can't sit. Though we probably risk crushing the legs rather than breaking the thing in half this way. It's got a really sturdy plastic frame and legs, it's just too bendy in the middle for her to sit there.

It's been easier to take an 18-pocket suntanner to sit on rather than the folding lounge, so that's what she's been doing, and we can both be on that and both be on the same air chamber. I like the Bestway? version that has just one chamber, with three baffles IN the pillow. I love the way that end gets really hard with a lot of weight on the float, but they tend to develop leaks. So I'm not staying on it very long with her.

But, one of the two-chamber versions failed in a way I've not seen. One of those pockets popped fully around the top seam, loudly, and the thing deflated very quickly. Generally these things fail when one of those pocket seams splits partially, and the thing deflates slowly. If they all popped dramatically I'd like them a lot better!

It's not a private pool, so she's kept the lowest profile she can, which means she won't get on the inflatables in the pool and won't wear her suit without her shorts. But, lots of time at the pool these days.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Two more 18-pocket suntanners at the pool today. Both were overinflated. One had a transparent pillow, a second chamber that goes all the way through the mat. I've put a lot of weight on these thinking the part of the main chamber that wraps around the pillow would bulge, and it doesn't. But this one was bulging there.

The second mattress was a one-chamber design that looks like the two-chamber ones with the pillow on top, but this one had only one valve, on the back of the pillow. The vinyl on the underside of the pillow end of the mattress was seriously stretched and bulging.

Both were owned by two women, one pretty large and the other just chubby. They both sat on the first of these mattresses outside the pool, and they both got on the second one in the pool. With many attempts, and more straddling it than anything, but they both got on it. Pretty much sunk it, except for the pillow end sticking up behind them.

I got to use the second one. These aren't at all stable with me on them, but it's fun to try.
          Last edited by heaviest; 16-08-2021, 21:03.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

750-pound "spry girl" ventured into the pool today, on her single-chamber 18-pocket suntanner. It doesn't come close to floating her. She floats because she is very buoyant, and has an air mattress trapped under her.

The pillow end gets really hard and sticks up out of the water behind her, and with my help she tries to put some of her weight over it, but she's super bottom heavy, and her head and shoulders stick up out of the water on the pillow. She's more sitting than lying. She floated like that for a good half hour, spilling at the slightest disturbance and needing help getting back on.

After a break, and sitting on it for a long while on a chaise lounge, it was feeling stretched and soft, so we added air and she got back on it in the pool. Was on it for a while when I noticed one of the four segments of the pillow was bloated. Normally these things pop around one of the pockets, but another way they fail is with a broken baffle in the pillow. It's my favorite thing ever, but this time the pillow just popped. Blew the top seam along two of the segments, including the one that was bulging. BOOM! It was embarrassingly loud.

Spry girl was distressed at first, but when nobody seemed to care, she found the humor in it. She's popped lots of inflatables with me, but not in public.

It's way too much weight to be stable in the pool, but we've had lots more weight than that on these things outside the pool. Very unusual that it popped with just her on it. Particularly in the water.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

My favorite air mattresses to pop were the intex transparent mats. Same one-chamber design as the economats, but made of translucent vinyl, higher quality than the economats, but only a little more expensive. When you load more than 1000 pounds on them the pillow grows and grows until it pops. It takes about ten minutes, during which time it can blow at any moment, and it gets crazy huge before it makes the loudest boom. They seemed to stop making them a couple years ago, and though I've got a stock of them, I'm running out. Then this year I saw new ones, with a print, but a simpler print than the two-chamber fashion mats, but I didn't buy any. Now I don't remember where I saw them.

Comment

I just bought a bestway "pavillo" mattress which is made for camping purposes. It sure can take a lot of air with no sings of bursting or leaking. I mean you can just attach your lips into the valve and force air inside 'til it's rock hard and ride on it. I think it is very good platform to inflate/ride balloons on since it does not get beat up by knees or other parts of your body.

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

I saw an inflatable flip flop (some of you call them thongs) for the first time. Seemed very puffy, probably overinflated. An average size woman sat on it and sunk right to the concrete, despite the thickness and full inflation of it. Second woman joined her, maybe 350 pounds between them, and maybe they didn't both bottom out, but maybe they did. It must be pretty stretchy. I'd like to get my hands on one.

750-pound "spry girl" seems to have forgotten she's not supposed to sit on the center of the chaise lounges, and did so, on the inflatable pineapple. Didn't break either. Also sat on one of the small shell-shaped air mats on the chaise lounge. We added air a couple times and the pillow got really large but did not burst. That float doesn't keep her hips from pressing over the hard sides of the chair no matter how much we inflated it, and she chickened out over popping it in public and went back to the pineapple. That one also looks to be bottomed out under her butt but she swears there's air under her. The width and solid inflation of that float makes it easier for her to get both her legs on the chair, something that is difficult on the chair without an inflatable under her, as she's much wider than the chair.

She's wider than the pineapple float in the butt, and quite a bit wider in the thighs, and I swear the thing disappears under her, but her calves both fit on it with room to spare. Together they are wider than the chair but not wider than the pineapple. The part that sticks out from under her looks super bloated. Looks hot AF but it holds the weight just fine. She's been on it for hours. The 18-pocket suntanners have fared less well, so the pineapple is her current favorite lounge cushion.
                  Last edited by heaviest; 29-08-2021, 04:54.

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

Nobody at the pool we didn't know for at least a brief time today, so Spry Girl was more bold. Spent some time trying to get her on one of the smaller sea shell floats, way overinflated and sun stretched. I thought it might work alright given how wide it is, but it pretty much submerges and scoots out from under her. She can only stay on it with me holding it. But she also sat on it at the edge of the pool, with the end of it folded under her legs, which puts even more stress on it. The pillow got really large and she chickened out about popping it. It was still bloated when she got off, but was pretty soft. I reinflated it before it recovered.

We didn't have the pineapple float with us, so she used the sea shell float as a chaise lounge cushion. Was still afraid of popping it, but she resolved that not by getting off of it, but by scooting forward on the chair so the pillow was off the end of it and her feet pushed the pillow down out of her sight. It grew large enough to fill the space between her overhanging feet and the concrete! Fortunately for the float, the chair is narrower than the float, so her weight was concentrated on the center of it and she flattened just a chair-sized portion of it, leaving some of the tubes to her sides to take some of the air, and not just the pillow. Still, the pillow took most of it. Looked like she was sitting half on a lounge and half on a balloon. Got a little translucent and very light in color, way more so on the side facing down, as it was more stretched than the top, so the seam isn't anywhere near centered anymore. Serious stretch marks in the vinyl. Didn't pop.

Much of the stretch in the pillow is permanent. It looks and feels like it was heat stretched. The tubes are very unevenly stretched. Not sure if they'll recover. Looks seriously abused! I'd like to keep using it looking this badly stretched, but I know we'll probably just pop it.

There was a 36 inch donut ring left there, so that came home with me. We used it in the pool. It won't float either of us, so it was an exercise in balance. Spry Girl is wider than the ring so it's hard to even grab ahold of the thing to help her balance on it as it submerges. We overinflated this one so the outer seam wasn't puckered. The bite part of the donut doesn't stretch nearly as much as the rest of it. Love the look of this thing overinflated. It survived the abuse. Resisted the urge to sit on it outside the pool.
                    Last edited by heaviest; 30-08-2021, 22:21.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

Much of the stretch in the pillow is permanent. It looks and feels like it was heat stretched. The tubes are very unevenly stretched. Not sure if they'll recover. Looks seriously abused! I'd like to keep using it looking this badly stretched, but I know we'll probably just pop it.
                      Hours later the pillow has shrunk to 15 1/2 inches seam-to-seam around the top and 19 1/2 inches around the bottom, for a circumference of 35 inches. For comparison, a new one is 13 inches seam-to-seam on top and bottom, for a circumference of 26 inches. 9 inches of permanent stretch, 6 1/2 inches of it in the bottom half. The bottom feels thin and crackly, has lots of stretch marks in it, and is slightly translucent in places. The top feels just a bit thin and has a few stretch marks in it.

Unfortunately I'll never know how big it got in the warm sun with 750 pounds on it.

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

A couple stacked brick pavers to limit the bend in the chaise lounge allows Spry Girl to be not very careful about breaking it, but holy crap it still bends a lot. She sits on the poor sea shell float. It's a cool day, so even having spent some time on a black tarp, the float isn't very soft from sun stretch. It takes a while to stretch the pillow to the point the float needs a lot more air. She's rough with it, but we stop short of popping it and add more air and get her back on it. I marked a ribbon with the size of the stretch. 27 inches seam to seam on the side facing down, 19 1/4 inches on top. That's 108% stretch on bottom, and 78% overall. The vinyl is so stretched it's kinda dark and dull and unevenly splotchy and translucent and has tons of stretch marks in it. We leave it like that rather than popping it. When she gets up from it I inflate it hard again and leave it on the black tarp. I figure it'll spring a leak left overinflated, but I just like the look of it so much. Even the tube end is unevenly stretched.

She is also rough with the pineapple float, but that one has held her with almost no permanent stretch. We've both been on that one.

It's kinda too cool to be at the pool and we have it to ourselves. We have difficulty getting her to float on the very overinflated shell float. I get on it and it's very unstable and the pillow feels like it'll explode and I don't want to do that. Compared to that the pineapple float is uninteresting. We get bored and cold. Before we leave, I lay on the shell float on the grass. Just for a minute. Still don't want to pop it.

She goes home today so this concludes pool adventures, probably for the season. We'll probably pop some stuff at home this afternoon.

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Picked up a few transparent air mats at walmart, sold under the name Play Day. $.50 each clearance item. They look like the transparent mats that Intex no longer sells.

Also ordered a few Intex Bird Of Paradise Mat. It's a two-person, one-chamber, i-beam float, so it could be really good. If it's built like their french fry float it'll be awesome.
                          Last edited by heaviest; 05-09-2021, 06:02.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

ordered a few Intex Bird Of Paradise Mat. It's a two-person, one-chamber, i-beam float, so it could be really good. If it's built like their french fry float it'll be awesome.
                            I thought this was a white mattress, but it's actually a transparent top with a printed floral/leaf design, so not the same material as the french fry float. Yesterday I had it overinflated with New Girl and Tall Girl on it, about 1200 pounds. The pillow stretched so that the top of the mattress was rounded and bloated, but it stopped growing and didn't pop. Tall girl has a source of super size yoga pants, so they aren't even tight at over 600 pounds. New Girl, though, was sporting yoga shorts that were super tight in the legs. Very pretty. One or both of them have to lie on their side or they don't fit on the mattress.

Overinflated, I can lie on this mattress and I don't bottom out. With New Girl on top of me, my butt bottoms out really bad, until Tall Girl also got on the mattress. Still easy enough to bottom out, but more weight on the other side of the mattress goes a long way to firming my side up. We didn't all three spend a long time on it because I didn't want to pop it. But I had to feel it under me with that much weight on it, and it was awesome.

Comment

• heaviest
                              • Jun 2018

750-pound "spry girl" was with me for a long time. She's hard on my furniture. Doesn't like the chairs that are sturdy enough for her because the corners dig into her. I also have a whole garage full of stacking chairs, fiberglass seat and metal base, and she damaged a couple of those, and broke one outright.

For her crafting seat, though, which had to hold her for hours at a time day after day, I reinforced the top of a storage crate and put a child-size Intex mattress on it. Way sturdier vinyl than their pool toys, and it held her just fine and she found it very comfortable. After she left, I laid on it for hours without incident, but the second time I did that it developed a leak. Makes no sense. She outweighs me by 240 pounds (I've lost 80 pounds!) and used it day after day, and the second time I use it it leaks. Whatever.

I have a lot of those Intex double-wide bird of paradise pool air mattresses now, and for gaming in front of the TV, she'd stack two or three of those and sit on them. I love the squishiness of stacked inflatables, and sitting in the center side of a stack of those, the things would billow up behind her and look like they'd explode, but they held her for hours. Held us both, usually, but we lost a few to slow leaks that I'll try to repair. Lost two to inner baffles breaking, and two to pops. The several surviving ones are so unevenly stretched that they don't lay flat on the floor, and the tubes aren't straight, or all the same size. Love that! I still have several unopened ones, and will get more. Love these things!

We also stress tested the Intex french fry floats. I have several, we popped one, stretched the hell out of another. Also the watermellon island float, my favorite as a platform for popping inflatables big and small. She used some 18-pocket suntanners as cushions, pretty comfortably, but we popped one when we both got on it. I'm actually low on slim, single air mattresses that I love to pop, so we didn't do any of those. Also the 36-pocket, one-chamber air mattresses that I love are getting expensive, so we were easy on those, but did lay together on one for quite a while, and it developed a leak.

We did a lot of time on the bird of paradise mats, because those are still available. They are pretty reliable when you don't abuse them by stacking them and loading them unevenly, as you might using them as a video gaming sofa for two large people!

I do have inflatable chairs in a couple different styles, but the ones that were stable with her on them were not sturdy enough for sustained use. Popped one of the ring-shaped ones outright. She's wider than the ones shaped like beanbag chairs, and says they feel like sitting on a beachball. They deform ridiculously with 750 pounds on them, but she didn't destroy them. Even tried 42 inch beach balls, knowing they wouldn't hold. They were fun while they lasted, which wasn't long. She used the Intex rainbow folding lounge a few times, the backrest already popped from previous use, and it developed a leak.

One of the 18-pocket suntanners met its end stacking those. The one with the popped pillow went on bottom, the one with the intact pillow on top, she sat with her butt to the pillow, straddling the mattresses. She's much wider than these single-wide mattresses and her legs were spread with her feet on the floor, so much of her weight was on the floor and not the mattresses. Still, she sank pretty much to the floor through both mattresses. I sat in front of her, on the feet end of the mattresses, which lifted her off the floor. Still, some of her weight not on the mattress, but the bottom mattress popped. Not sure why stacking them stresses them more than usual.

That is my experience using inflatables as furniture for a very large woman for an extended time. It was expensive but fun.

She actually has a chinese-made inflatable couch, like the bubble furniture ones, but forgot to bring it. I have a lesser inflatable couch, but it isn't deep enough for her.
                              Last edited by heaviest; 14-01-2022, 12:21.

Comment

• heaviest
                                • Jun 2018

Last year 750-pound "spry girl" and another large-ish woman made a video blog while sitting on an inflatable sofa, without ever mentioning the sofa. It was an intentional tease. I did eventually get to see the outtake video, and video of them intentionally abusing the inflatable, but the video blog is actually my favorite part. I love seeing inflatables used as they are intended, but by people way too big for them.

I now have several more such videos, by the guy I've been calling "big guy". He's also about 750 pounds, and has a boyfriend he says is about the same size, but he looks to me to be about 650. They made a series of video blogs about gaming, travel, clothing and other stuff, while sitting on the ledge between the shallow and super shallow parts of a pool, with an air mattress under them. I can't be sure they did it for my benefit, but they also made these videos with only cursory mention of the air mattress.

It was a double-wide, i-beam mattress with an integrated pillow. Looked to be one chamber, but the pillow wasn't large enough to stretch a lot, even with both of them on it. The mattress was clear on top and light blue on the bottom.

Anyway, in the first video they put the thing on the ledge between the two parts of the pool and both sat on the feet end of it, almost at the same time. Didn't even pay it much attention. It makes skin-on-vinyl boomy noises when they sit, and every time they shift their weight, but they don't seem to care. But they also didn't both fit, so they got up, turned the mattress so they could sit on its length rather than width, and they both fit that way. They sit, they squirm their way to comfy positions, making tons of boomy noise on the inflatable, without a mention of it or so much as an expression of concern for the poor float.

The mattress was bigger than the ledge, so it hung out over the water behind them. They were sitting on half the mattress, and the other half looked super bloated behind them. They just talked for ten minutes, making boomy noises when they shift their weight, but not reacting to it at all, and then the larger of them got up and walked off camera. The difference in inflation was so extreme that the guy still on it looked at the mattress. He had sunk right through his quarter of the mattress. He stood up and looked at it. It was soft. He commented that it appeared to be leaking. I suspected it was just stretched. His partner comes back on camera and says it's just stretched, grabs it and goes off camera again. Smaller guy sits on ledge without the mattress and keeps yammering about video games. Bigger guy comes on camera again, and without missing a word, smaller guy gets up, they put the now fully inflated mattress back on the ledge and they both sit on it. They talk another ten minutes, bigger guy gets up again and turns off the camera.

Next day, another video. Smaller guy is already sitting on the mattress, big guy enters frame and sits with him. Smaller guy is lifted by all the new weight on the inflatable, and even looks around him, at his buddy and the mattress, and it interrupts his talk, but they just go on like it's no big deal that there is once again 1400 pounds on an overinflated air mattress made for maybe 400 pounds. They talk a long time, about games and travel and shit. Big guy slides forward off the mattress, making a shit-ton of noise, and smaller guy sinks to the bottom of the inflatable and shows no sign of caring, big guy goes and shuts off camera.

Next day, smaller guy is already sitting on the mattress, big guy enters and sits with him. This time, smaller guy says, "Jesus!" and laughs. They both squirm and make boomy noise on the vinyl and laugh. They say the mattress hasn't fared well. They get off of it and show it to the camera. In front of them it doesn't all fit in the frame, so big guy goes and adjusts the zoom and returns to the ledge. He shows the mattress. It is bloated on one side, the tubes aren't uniform in size, or even straight. The pillow is larger than it should be. I'm pretty sure they did this part of the video for me!

Big guy says he's going to add air, leaves the frame with the mattress. Smaller guy sits on the ledge and starts talking. Zoom is eventually adjusted and big guy returns with the mattress. Smaller guy gets up, they place the mattress, and both sit on it. They're sitting on the same side they've always been sitting on, which means the stretched side is still behind them. They talked a lot more and don't mention the mattress again.

I've had more weight than that on a double mattress. It's still a thrill to see two big people using an inflatable without a care for popping it.

I've also seen the video of big guy floating on it, and his partner floating on it, but there is no video of them both trying to get on it in the pool. They say they tried and didn't come close to succeeding. There is no sign in the floating video that the mattress is more bloated to one side than the other, but he says that it is. It looks overloaded regardless. He carries more of his weight in the middle than the girls do, and the center of the mattress is submerged. The tubes to his sides are extremely bloated but mostly submerged, and look to have taken the air from under his butt, because on this mattress the pillow just isn't large enough to take a lot of the air. Even in the water, the air from under someone that big gets displaced somewhere else. I love seeing the pillow bulge, but on this mattress it's the tubes to his sides.
                                Last edited by heaviest; 23-03-2022, 15:48.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎