Riding ballons with a partner without causing them to go BANG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
    PVC Fetish
    • Jan 2013

Riding ballons with a partner without causing them to go BANG!

I am strictly a non-popper of inflatables. Regarding latex balloons, I have a strong fear of them suddenly going 'BANG' when interacting (e.g. riding) with them. I don't mind bangs per se; what gets my adrenaline rushing (and not in a good way!) is when they are sudden and unannounced bangs. I don't like being taken by surprise.

Two people riding a latex balloon obviously puts greater loading on the latex, with a greater risk of a sudden 'BANG'! To minimise the risk of bursting, I underinflate. What do you think? Any other suggestions other than underinflation?
    Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 22-10-2021, 10:27.
    Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.
  • som3derp
    • Oct 2021

Re: Riding ballons with a partner without causing them to go BANG!

You can still try to counteract the extra weight with additional points of contact with the ground, so less weight is on the balloon itself.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
      • Jan 2017

Underinflate and use a softer surface like a bed or some pillows to help spread out the surface area.

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

Yes, and also distribute your weight over as large an area as possible if you can: think lying down completely on the balloon vs. sitting down on it. The more of your skin is touching the latex when you ride, the safer. (And more fun!)

Comment

• TL39
          • Sep 2021

Tips I can contribute are:
          1) Underinflate the balloon - This should be obvious and you're already doing this. With less air, the strain on the latex is less and it can stretch more without breaking
          2) Point the balloon knot into open space - Riding a balloon is going to displace air from the bulb into the neck. If the neck is able to expand, then the strain can be spread out. If the neck cannot expand, then the straiin is purely in the bulb, making a pop way more likely.
          3) Loose knots - This does not necessarily mean half knots per se. What I mean is that u tie or secure the balloon in a way that leaves slack, so there is an uninflated portion between the knot and the inflated part of the balloon. My favorite way to do this is to secure balloons with rubber band or ribbon knots.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

Double stuff with a light dusting of baby powder or corn starch in between (I've done without and had no issues). Inflate to slightly under rated size and you should be able to go hard without issue. I've done this with tightly inflated Q24's and been able to bounce super hard on them with my 220 pound self. They finally gave way on my 5th or 6th session with them. Each session was usually at least an hour or more of me sitting and bouncing on them.

Comment

• loonerlee
              • Dec 2018

I'd just under inflate the balloon but also make sure it was well pre stretched and have it on softer surface like a bed or at least on carpet, although this does not always work as me and my girlfriend had sex on a Qualatex 3ft balloon and it popped, we ended up headbutting each other,definitely killed the mood.

Comment

• TheMole
                • Nov 2019

When me and my GF ride balloons together, we usually go with something large like a GL500 or 700 and like someone above said keep a few point of contact with the floor as to keep a lot of weight off the balloon. We usually sit facing each other with our legs behind us in a kneeling fashion, except with huge balloons like GL1200 where my GFs feet barely touch the ground.

For round balloons, it definitely depends on you and your partners weight and body types, I’m tall and about 240 so I’m a bit too heavy for a lot of round balloons at full inflation so I underinflate a lot. Girlfriend is about 110 pounds and short so we can take something like a Q24 (if I can ever find one again) or a Cattex longneck and I’ll sit on it first to make the neck bulge then she will just sit and ride on that. I’ve also found this way make the balloon last a lot longer than when both of us ride on the bulb because having a girl on the neck keeps a lot of pressure off the knot .

Last two tips I have are put a blanket down on hard floors to keep from popping and make sure your partner (if she’s a girl) pays attention to where her fingernails are wandering, had many a surprise pop because of that.
                Rambly drunk post but hope it helps.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I rode a Big Thick Pear Booty in Spandex Wile Humping Her Bent over a Balloon! I caught Her Sitting on it. She Said, "Look, It's Holding My Fat Butt Up".

Comment

• balloonrider
                    • Jan 2017

Hey

I think the GL1200 is almost indestructible, I filled it up with a few nice and tight belbal 14" and my ex was lying on her back with her full weight on it and I straddled it pounding her hard. It might have been some of the most amazing balloonsex I have ever had. It we were very rough and have done similar on my own so I think if you go for the cattex GL1200 there shall be no pops. I do like pops though

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                      • Apr 2023

Of You're riding two on a Balloon, You need to blow it up rock hard to hold you both up.

Comment

• lianne14
                        • Jan 2020

Under inflating is a good way to reduce the chances of it popping unannounced, but it will still happen if you ride it and get too… excited.

You could try double stuffing (meaning inflating one balloon within another), this allows the weight to be spread out across 2 layers instead. So inflated both balloons first to their sizes to stretch them out before double staffing.

I have come to enjoy double staffing, and even triple stuffing Bobo bubble balloons. It may be somewhat a pain to use them but with enough practise, they are really soft and enjoyable. I use them regularly with my partner, often one of us will be completely off the floor and on the balloon. The double stuffed Bobo bubble lasted for more than 1 month of daily use (considered pretty good as we are pretty rough with it and bounce really hard on each other when riding the balloon) before it finally gave way and burst. On the other hand the triple stuffed balloon is still going strong even after 1 month, though it was pretty difficult to get
                        The 3 Bobo bubbles into each other. I’m using the 36 inch version and it is pretty difficult to align the seams to one another.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎