X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evelyn
    • Apr 2022

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello, everyone!

I am male balloon lover. Had this very special thing for balloons as far as I can remember myself. It started just with an innocent desire to get that one shiny balloon, then to play with it, share balloons with other, watch other to blow them up and to play with them.
    My very first great O happened once when I was playing with one of my quit old and oxidized balloon. I decided that this particular balloon, however nice it was once, must be popped. And for reason quite unexplainable I've decided, that the very best way to pop it would be to squeeze it between my thighs. I must say I was quit young and innocent at that time... Long story short - balloon didn't explode, but I did And, as you know, there is no way back to life before that.
    I've had on some occasions tried to stop this balloon passion abruptly but, as you all know - once balloon lover is always a balloon lover

I am in my mid 40 now. Would describe myself as quite openminded to all and everyone. Would not put myself definitely as a popper or non-popper, because usually I am not in to popping balloons just to destroy them. But, on the other hand, balloons are not living long and happily anyway and when it is time for balloon to pop - then let it be.

My very special love goes definitely to balloons, but also I have some other kinks.
    Recently I've got some quite adorable doll balloons and now it is a challenge for me to learn how to blow them up big and nice. I am struggling with it still, but hope to get it.
    Another thing which I am not brave enough to do (yet) is B2P. Of course, it had happened when I been blowing balloons on occasions, but I still struggling to do B2P deliberately, on purpose and with a brave attitude. Hope to get there sometimes. And would love to have some encouragement for that if it's possible.
    Also I really enjoy to play with my balloons while someone is watching - it gives me such a thrill and makes me so happy to receive some comments, compliments, encouragements or just know and see how this certain someone is excited to participate. Till now had only few time playing with balloons with someone in real presence, but would love to do it for sure

I am happy to be here and happy to have all of you here. I am looking forward to make some friendship within our lovely and supportive community, receive lots of advises, some encouragements and friendly challenges. Also, as one of my hobbies is photography, I hope to share some pictures here - no nudes, just our beloved balloons, inflatables, toys
    My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

Nice to meet you! Glad you joined this forum!

Comment

Just wanted to say hello to the new members! I've shared my beginnings and a few experiences on here on different posts. Message me or comment on them if you care to chat or share any experiences!

Comment

• CClooner
          • Apr 2022

Hello all, thank you for having me in your group. I am a straight male non popper (although I do realize accidents happen ��) . I have been a closet looner for 40 years, having revealed my fetish to only two women, one with GREAT satisfaction, thus I appreciate the tremendous fulfillment acceptance of our fetish can bring. I enjoy inflating as much as watching others inflate, both men & women, feeling the expansion in my hands, watching the neck extend and seeing the color become more transparent as the balloon increases. It’s a very sexually charged experience for me. I gravitate towards 12”-17” balloons, with pink, purple, red and blue hues being my favorite, although I enjoy the entire spectrum. I look forward to what our group has to offer, thanks!

Comment

• Evelyn
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by CClooner
            Hello all, thank you for having me in your group. I am a straight male non popper (although I do realize accidents happen ��) . I have been a closet looner for 40 years, having revealed my fetish to only two women, one with GREAT satisfaction, thus I appreciate the tremendous fulfillment acceptance of our fetish can bring. I enjoy inflating as much as watching others inflate, both men & women, feeling the expansion in my hands, watching the neck extend and seeing the color become more transparent as the balloon increases. It’s a very sexually charged experience for me. I gravitate towards 12”-17” balloons, with pink, purple, red and blue hues being my favorite, although I enjoy the entire spectrum. I look forward to what our group has to offer, thanks!
            Welcome in our world wide family It's such a pleasure to have all of you

Comment

• Trace12
              • Apr 2022

Heya~ The name's Vardax, just call me Varda since including the x will be hard to say. That's what my friends call me. I've been a looner for......I think 6-10 years? give or take. I'm a semi-popper so I like to pop balloons, by mouth because the thrill but I rarely do that since most of my balloons are "Rare" so to say, and it's hard to find another of it's kind. Mostly I inflate and deflate them(and maybe try to overinflate them to have the necks grow) nowadays

Comment

• Evelyn
                • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Trace12
                Heya~ The name's Vardax, just call me Varda since including the x will be hard to say. That's what my friends call me. I've been a looner for......I think 6-10 years? give or take. I'm a semi-popper so I like to pop balloons, by mouth because the thrill but I rarely do that since most of my balloons are "Rare" so to say, and it's hard to find another of it's kind. Mostly I inflate and deflate them(and maybe try to overinflate them to have the necks grow) nowadays
                Hi, Trace12!
                Welcome to our little corner. There are so much balloons around you would never leave

Comment

• Dark Angel
                  • Apr 2022

Hello, looners! I'm Dark Angel and I have loved blowing up and popping balloons in a special way since my childhood. Excuse my English language, it is not very good, I am from Spain and in my country, it is really difficult to find groups of people with this fetishism. I hope to learn a lot from you. All the best.
                  By the way, is it possible to put a profile picture?

Comment

• Fleex
                    • Apr 2022

Hello. My name is Flexy and I love balloons.

My favourite brand of balloon is gemar. I like their balloons.
                    My favourite colour balloon is yellow.
                    I dont like popping balloons, i prefer sit and non pop.

Comment

• Djballbounce
                      • Apr 2022

Hello from Alabama USA! I've been a looner ever since I was 13. I was laying on top of a huge beach ball in the backyard enjoying how it felt underneath me. I started rocking back and forth and suddenly got my first dry orgasm. I didn't know what that feeling was, but I associated that feeling with inflatables. I continued to recreating that feeling with any large inflatables available, until I was cumming, i learned I was masturbating. I love big beach balls, orcas, 36 inch balloons, etc. I love this forum!!!

Comment

• Punchballer
                        • Jan 2022

Hi everyone! My name is Tony and I'm from Michigan, USA. I'm 64, single and have had a fascination with balloons since my early childhood. My favorite balloons are the punch balls. Particularly the vintage type dating back to the '60's. Many of the ones today are too flimsy and more "balloonish" than the heavy duty ball it's supposed to be. My first punch ball was when I was four. It was really thick and the latex smelled so good and different from any balloon since. So thick small children and possibly some adults could not blow them up. So my mother took me and my sister to the gas station to have ours's inflated. Unfortunately mine burst with a very loud bang shortly after being inflated by an attendant at the gas station. I was deeply hurt and upset! It left an impact on me I still feel today. I angrily burst my sister's the next day and it was almost five years later before we got any more. I played with them occasionally until I was thirteen. Later in my twenties I started privately playing with them again and later realized I had a balloon fetish. I like other balloons too that are big and round and at least 18" and over. Other inflatables too like beach balls and fitness balls. But my main interest are the punch balls.
                        Last edited by Punchballer; 27-04-2022, 12:31. Reason: Name

Comment

• MichaelLoona
                          • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Punchballer
                          Hi everyone! My name is Tony and I'm from Michigan, USA. I'm 64, single and have had a fascination with balloons since my early childhood. My favorite balloons are the punch balls. Particularly the vintage type dating back to the '60's. Many of the ones today are too flimsy and more "balloonish" than the heavy duty ball it's supposed to be. My first punch ball was when I was four. It was really thick and the latex smelled so good and different from any balloon since. So thick small children and possibly some adults could not blow them up. So my mother took me and my sister to the gas station to have ours's inflated. Unfortunately mine burst with a very loud bang shortly after being inflated by an attendant at the gas station. I was deeply hurt and upset! It left an impact on me I still feel today. I angrily burst my sister's the next day and it was almost five years later before we got any more. I played with them occasionally until I was thirteen. Later in my twenties I started privately playing with them again and later realized I had a balloon fetish. I like other balloons too that are big and round and at least 18" and over. Other inflatables too like beach balls and fitness balls. But my main interest are the punch balls.
                          From a fellow Michigander, welcome to the forum Punchballer !

Comment

• BalloonFun
                            • Apr 2022

Just want to welcome everyone who have joined up with us over the past couple of weeks. We are truly a great bunch of people who just love balloons and inflatables.

Enjoy, and keep blowing!

Comment

• knightloon
                              • May 2021

Hello,
                              I'm a looner from Thailand. Somewhat a non-poppper, but enjoy watching people play rough with balloons. I prefer medium to large balloon (16-24) which unfortunately rarely produced locally. I also don't order balloons oversea quite often as it is became more costly for me.

There are some fellow looners in Thailand as well, but I have never met them in person yet. Fetish is also a kind of taboo in my country so we are not openly talk about it.

Comment

• bwock
                                • May 2022

Hello everyone.

Recently I've decided to start exploring these interests. Growing up, I had a fascination with inflatable things. Fascination slowly became fetish as I got older, and now in my 20's, I'm interested in giving some things a try. I wanted to join here mainly to get advice on making purchases on good toys, but I'm down to discuss things with everyone. I hope for many good interactions ahead!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎