Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atl
    • Oct 2021

Halloween Balloons

Warning: NSFW, contains balloon fetish and a bit of female dominance. If you don't like that, don't read any further. Consider yourself warned.

Any resemblance with people, places or celebrations is merely accidental, even more so if they employ lawyers. Also, this story is about you, therefore by reading it you become my accomplice. So I can count on your silence, right? Okay then, without further ado, let's start...

Prologue

You didn't really like Halloween. No, that was wrong. You really didn't like Halloween. The abomination created from an Irish Catholic mass by taking its most superficial aspects and adding the kind of meaningless exaggeration that was so typically American. You weren't even in the USA, yet some people had managed to make this unofficial holiday popular in your country, probably because it was good for their business. All you wanted was to be left alone.

Therefore, your stock of sweets for this occasion was already lacking and empty long before three young women, dressed as a witch, a demoness and a satanic nun – all of them very sexy – came to your door, calling "Trick or treat!".
    You opened the door.
    "Sorry, I'm all out."
    They pushed their way inside, closing the door behind them. The nun and the witch held your arms and the demoness pushed on your chest.
    "That's fine with us, we wanted to perform our tricks on someone like you anyway!" the witch said as they pushed you backwards onto your couch.

1. Treated to some tricks

"What kind of tricks?" you squeaked, as the demoness opened your belt and pulled down your pants to reveal that their presence had already a slight effect in your boxer shorts. You tried to shake them off, but they were stronger than they looked, and together certainly stronger than you. The demoness reached into her cleavage. You froze when you saw her taking out two large orange balloons with a scary pumpkin face print. You estimated their rated size at twenty-four inches. Your boxers strained as your member grew to greet them.

"Oh, I see he already likes our tricks!" the witch smiled.
    "What are you going to do with these?" you grunted, squirming in their grip.
    The demoness did not answer. She knelt down between your legs, put both balloons into her mouth at the same time, put her hands on your thighs… and blew. To your surprise, both balloons swelled evenly to a size of eight inches each. You had never seen someone blow two balloons exactly even like that, let alone this big. When she was done exhaling, the balloons had already met your dick, one at the top and the other one on the underside. Your member was now fully erect inside your boxers. The balloons had reached eight inches each in a single breath. You were impressed how good the demoness could blow. Your mouth opened in astonishment.
    "Wow."

The women seemed to like your reaction.
    "You ain't seen nothing yet. If you do as we say, we may give you a happy end," the nun whispered into your ear.
    Your eyes widened and you nodded in agreement.
    "Good boy!" the witch exclaimed, patting your head lightly.
    The demoness inhaled deeply and blew again. The balloons grew to twelve inches. Your cock strained painfully against your shorts. It already leaked a tiny bit of precum. You had never witnessed anybody blowing balloons like this demoness.
    "Raise your arms," the witch commanded.
    You obeyed. The nun and the witch each took some extra long modeling balloons, blew them almost to full size and bound your wrists and ankles to the edges of your couch.
    You did not notice, because the demoness had captured your cognition by inhaling and blowing again. The balloons on your body were now fifteen inches. They pressed deliciously on your private parts.

The witch and the nun, now no longer required to hold you in place, yanked down the front of your straining boxers from both sides. Your member sprang free of its confines, directly between the balloons. The demoness inhaled again. She swelled the balloons to seventeen inches. Meanwhile, the other two grabbed one balloon each, and started to move them forwards and backwards.
    "Please slow down! If you keep this up, I will cum in no time!" you warned them.
    "That's the plan. Feed our Halloween balloons," the nun commanded, "Cum for us!"
    The demoness inhaled, even longer than previously. She exhaled slowly for what seemed like minutes. The others moved the growing balloons faster and faster.
    They grew to eighteen inches. You felt a stirring in your balls. Passing nineteen inches, you started to drip pre like a broken faucet. They got to twenty inches. You came like a geyser.

2. Tricked to be the treat

The demoness was not done blowing, though.
    While you were blasting sperm onto the balloons, she inflated them to twenty-one inches, then twenty-two, before catching her breath again.
    "Please stop, I'm already cumming!" you begged.
    They just laughed.
    "The fun just started! It's not like you will go anywhere." the nun said.
    You tried the balloon bonds holding you on the couch. They were surprisingly effective.
    The demoness was already inhaling again, and the balloons were still rubbing relentlessly on your ejaculating member.
    "Stop! This is too much!" you cried.
    This time, the demoness seemed to exhale in countless small bursts which made the skin of the balloons vibrate. The balloons grew to twenty-three inches.
    You had not known how much semen you would be able to pump out – or more precisely, have pumped out of you.

Both pumpkin balloons were already twenty-three inches big and continued their vibrating growth. Their movements were still wringing more pleasure and cum out of your overly sensitive meat.
    Twenty-four inches. You started to become nervous, as you didn't want the balloons to pop. The explosion could cause parts of their skin to reach supersonic speed, very much like a whip – and similarly painful if your skin got in the way.
    You mustered all your strength, but couldn't break the balloons holding you in place.
    Twenty-five inches. Nobody could exhale that much air. From 23 to 25 inches, that was more than thirty liters difference, or eight times as much as a human lung could possibly expel with the necessary pressure. Maybe she was using some circular breathing technique, like didgeridoo players.

The demoness stopped blowing and talked for the first time. Her voice was surprisingly low and sexy.
    "Before you ask, I'm an actual succubus. I'm bound by these powerful ladies not to touch your sensitive parts, as that would prove to be as deadly as it would be pleasurable. They promised me in exchange for my self-restraint and some power that I get to eat as much cum as I can get out of you using only these balloons."
    She licked some of your cum off them and purred: "Hmm, delicious!"
    She put the balloon necks back into her mouth and inhaled again.
    "Please don't, I don't want them to pop!" you begged pitifully.
    She inhaled even more. In your imagination, her breasts were growing bigger and bigger from all the air.
    She blew fast this time and the balloon swelled all the way up to 30 inches. By now, you were dry-cumming. You had put out all that you had to give. The last drops were flowing over the balloons. She took them away and licked your fluids off.
    "…or maybe I'm just wearing a cunningly convincing costume and use a small scuba tank to augment my blowing skills to pump more into these balloons than humanly possible," the demoness laughed.

She let the balloons deflate, and the witch put them in an airtight bag.
    "A souvenir for you," she said, laying the bag down besides you.
    The nun took out a small orange tea light, lit it and set it on a plate on the table before you. It smelled strongly of orange.
    "This candle contains orange oil. It will make the balloons pop after a few minutes. Don't try to follow us. And happy Halloween!" she cheered.
    "Will I see you again?" you called after them.
    You got no answer. They had already left your apartment, closing the door behind them. You were still bound to your couch by the long balloons.
    After almost ten minutes, the modeling balloons popped due to the latex being broken down by the aromatic oil. Luckily, the pop was not too loud, and you didn't get hurt.

Epilogue

You checked the next morning that your souvenir was still present, and it had not been but a wet dream. You were still puzzled, though. Had it been a trick? Or was it real? You found out that a small scuba tank, one liter in size, with enough pressure, would suffice to perform such a trick. The succubus costume, if it indeed was one, had a cape over the suggestion of folded wings capable of hiding such a device. A careful investigation of the balloons did not reveal anything that would prove or disprove either possibility.

Maybe you would see them again next year. Something to look forward for next Halloween. Perhaps you could start to like that stupid celebration after all...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎