Old 10-09-2022, 06:50 PM

Blowitbigger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hire guys to pop balloons
By the way I have a friend who is a Policemen and from time to time he does that for me... watching him dealing with loons in his uniform is great... especially because he's not a guy acting dressed as a policemen, he ACTUALLY is a policemen a real one and his Uniform it's a real one not a fake!... He is great, especially when he does b2p, big lungs capacity vey powerfull and totally fearless... he keeps half of the neck ring between his teeth so he doesn't need to hold the neck of the balloon against his lips, he keeps his hands on the round sides of the ballon and keep going pumping lungfull of breath into the loon untill the big BOOOM... The neck fully inflates pushing against his lips. Sometimes he blows it up slowly so I can hear those looong blows being pumped into the loon, other times he b2p roughly with anger... beautifull totally beautifull and being him a big muscled good looking men is an extra plus! ... lol...

Last edited by Blowitbigger; 10-09-2022 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:02 PM

Ladyloonerlover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blowitbigger View Post
By the way I have a friend who is a Policemen and from time to time he does that for me... watching him dealing with loons in his uniform is great... especially because he's not a guy acting dressed as a policemen, he ACTUALLY is a policemen a real one and his Uniform it's a real one not a fake!... He is great, especially when he does b2p, big lungs capacity vey powerfull and totally fearless... he keeps half of the neck ring between his teeth so he doesn't need to hold the neck of the balloon against his lips, he keeps his hands on the round sides of the ballon and keep going pumping lungfull of breath into the loon untill the big BOOOM... The neck fully inflates pushing against his lips. Sometimes he blows it up slowly so I can hear those looong blows being pumped into the loon, other times he b2p roughly with anger... beautifull totally beautifull and being him a big muscled good looking men is an extra plus! ... lol...
Would love to watch him blow
Old 10-09-2022, 10:47 PM

Blowitbigger is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ladyloonerlover View Post
Would love to watch him blow
I think that many looners would go mad about him... hahaha