Sit popping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit popping

What do you enjoy most about sit popping balloons? What do you enjoy most about seeing others sit pop balloons?
  • Holly
    • Jun 2022

Re: Sit popping

Definitely the feeling and just the amount of fun someone could have from doing something that seems quite simple to most people.

I also enjoy seeing the neck coming out between people's legs when other people sit pop them

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
      • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Holly
      Definitely the feeling and just the amount of fun someone could have from doing something that seems quite simple to most people.

I also enjoy seeing the neck coming out between people's legs when other people sit pop them
      Same!!

Comment

• heliumsitr68
        • Nov 2021

I love the feeling of the balloon against my butt. As for watching sit pops , I love seeing how the shockwave of the balloon popping ripples thru thru the person's butt cheeks !
        Last edited by heliumsitr68; 31-08-2022, 03:47.
        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

yeah my favourite way to finish them off !

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Bouncing on a balloon is just plain fun! You never know when that one bounce bursts the balloon!

Comment

I have to agree with all of you. It's a combination of the feeling of the latex against the skin, the fun of bouncing, not knowing when the pop will occur and the sudden bang when it does.

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

The position of sitting is big with me

I am not much for sitting where you sit on a balloon like a chair, with your butt down on it and legs out front. Seeing women doing that perks my interest but nothing much more.

What does turn me on is when they straddle-sit on a balloon between their thighs while on their knees, with the balloon neck either out toward the front of them or out the back (I have a thing for seeing the drip mark). I just feel this position is more sensual with the balloon nestled against their crotch area.

-J

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

Straddle sit on a balloon turns me on way more than just a regular sit pop, watching the person grind into the balloon and watching it bulge outwardly from their weight is hotttt
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by JOhara
                    The position of sitting is big with me

I am not much for sitting where you sit on a balloon like a chair, with your butt down on it and legs out front. Seeing women doing that perks my interest but nothing much more.

What does turn me on is when they straddle-sit on a balloon between their thighs while on their knees, with the balloon neck either out toward the front of them or out the back (I have a thing for seeing the drip mark). I just feel this position is more sensual with the balloon nestled against their crotch area.

-J
                    Yeah same, but I prefer straddling the balloon over an armchair or stool.

Comment

• Loontime
                      • Oct 2022

For me, sit busting a balloon is most exciting when the neck starts to extend and strain, and the balloon perhaps squeals between my thighs, begging to be released. I also like to think that the balloon is humiliated by having my arse rubbing on it.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎