X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

Re: Chicago/IL Area?

Anybody around the Chicago area, of course including Balloonbruh (who has just now appeared), can feel welcome to send a message. It would be cool meeting, and talking about balloons. I can show-and-tell some exotic (and sturdy/durable) balloon-related stuff, including some bladders that I tried for the first time two hours ago**.

**OH..........MY..........GOD.

I'm a non-popper, but pretty neutral about it. I won't B2P, but I've watched others do so in my vicinity. I'm very much a rider (with my full weight).

But, just the TOPIC is interesting, and can lead to a lot of talk.

Sexuality is likely to be unimportant, or possibly even irrelevant.
    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Inflatables34
      • Jan 2019

Will be in Chicago area July 2 if anyone wants to host a 26 year old thin male inflover?

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

Too bad I-34 (a highway that I didn't think existed, lol), I would enjoy meeting you but I'm on the other side of the state for a few weeks. I hope you managed to meet somebody. There don't seem to be many in the Chicago area, despite its huge metropolitan area (of nearly 10 million people).
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Crystal
          • Jul 2022

I’m a female in the area.

Comment

• Loonorm
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Crystal
            I’m a female in the area.
            Hi Crystal…Loonorm from the western suburbs of Chicago here. I just PM’d you! Hopefully you will have fun with this forum!

Comment

• Crystal
              • Jul 2022

I’m in the Chicagoland area

Comment

• greglooner
                • Dec 2020

How's the looner scene in Chicago? I might visit in mid-November. Would be nice to meet and play with like-minded people. Bi semipopper here.

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

If there's a looner scene here in Chicago, I know nothing about it. You could look me up when the trip looks more certain, but you may want to say so here in the thread, because B2P doesn't seem to have a notification system for private messages, though I do get thread notifications, so I'd find out that way. (You'd post that you've sent me a PM, then I'll know to look.)

There's an awfully good chance that I'll be out of town during that part of November, though right now my fall schedule is being almost unimaginably hard to predict, so this is by no means 100%.

I do live IN the city.

Comment

• greglooner
                    • Dec 2020

Originally posted by frankfrank
                    If there's a looner scene here in Chicago, I know nothing about it. You could look me up when the trip looks more certain, but you may want to say so here in the thread, because B2P doesn't seem to have a notification system for private messages, though I do get thread notifications, so I'd find out that way. (You'd post that you've sent me a PM, then I'll know to look.)

There's an awfully good chance that I'll be out of town during that part of November, though right now my fall schedule is being almost unimaginably hard to predict, so this is by no means 100%.

I do live IN the city.
                    Pmed.

Comment

• MidwesternLooner
                      • Jan 2022

Just going to bump this up once again <3

Comment

• Tonythetiger57
                        • Jan 2024

I am in Saint Louis :-)

Comment

Working...