X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

How is balloon play like sex?

I was lying in bed today, blowing up a balloon for my bf to play with later (he likes when I leave him surprises when I have to work at night) )

Anyway, I got to thinking about the term "blow" and balloon and realized how much sexual undertones there are. Here's my list so far:

- I blow and blow, waiting for it to explode in my mouth.
    - I feel for the nipple while I'm doing it.
    - I love the feeling after a good Bang!
    - And of course...bigger is almost always better. (sorry boys, couldn't resist)

Anyone got any more?
    Last edited by Katielynn; 11-07-2012, 18:29.
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

Re: How is balloon play like sex?

i think its those 'undertones' that maybe responsible for the origin of the fetish
    like the inflation the build up and the pop the climax

Comment

• Jim
      • Sep 2012

Oh, everything is like sex. Fishing is like sex. Drinking is like sex. Eating is like sex. You name it, it's like sex. Computers are like sex, -hard drives, RAM, Buffer, Loading. Cars are like sex, -Big end, Drive Shaft..

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

There are definitely sexual undertones when referring to balloons, but for me that's just part of the fun, and it really turns me on, or when I hear other people ( non looners ) talk about balloons and they have no idea I'm getting aroused, all in good fun.
        The bigger the better

Comment

• SuddsMcKinley
          • Aug 2022

What started it for me was big jiggly water balloons back when I was a kid. I’d fill up a pair of the toughest balloons I could find with as much water as they would hold, then just “wobble” them back and forth and think to myself “Yeah…. This is probably what a huge set of boobs feels like…”. Ever since then anything round, jiggly, and slippery immediately sends my mind straight into the gutter.

Comment

• loonlun
            • Mar 2021

Since I like to ride balloons I'd say they're similar in that I'm humping and if uninterrupted I'll come. The exact experiences between balloons and sex are a bit different of course.

Comment

• Loon119
              • Jun 2018

I've always felt that balloons are people. As part of my abuse etc back in the day balloons were my safe place and when they were popped I cried like no other because to me they were human they were soft and huggable, smooth and skinlike. As I grew older and obviously more sexual with women I find that sandwiching myself between two soft balloons is just like having sex. It's warm, smooth and tight but yielding. Also the round balloons are obviously like giant breasts and if lubed or soaped can feel like a tit wank. Or sometimes I'll just push my face into a very soft balloon whilst humping a pair of larger balloons and it's heaven.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎