Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Bridal Shower Balloons

A friend of mine is arranging her bridal show in a few days. Yesterday we were discussing the decoration for the event. We will be having a lot of balloons in the decor. We both agreed to pop all of them in the end. I have few exciting ways in mind. What are your suggestions, how should we pop them. Any role play ideas for popping them?
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Re: Bridal Shower Balloons

Sounds amazing. I guess you guys can have sit pop/stomp pop/nail pop competitions, maybe have a competition amongst the bride's best friends. And of course there is the most common idea seen on youtube - relay race like setup where one person sits to pop on another person.

Comment

• srob2
      • Dec 2017

Sitting is probably the most popular, good with a relay race. Having 2 girls have to pop a balloon between their bodies is also great.

Assuming you won't have uninflated balloons, so a b2p contest or just "see who can blow the biggest balloon" contest is out.

Comment

• Loonorm
        • Mar 2019

A ‘truth or dare’ contest with some very provocative and sexual questions for all of the ladies. Using the balloons, and having questions inside the balloons. Have the ladies popping the balloons revealing the questions would be fun.

Comment

• BalloonFun
          • Apr 2022

Try this popping game where 2 people stand face to face with a balloon between them at chest level. Without using hands, just bodies in motion, squeeze the balloons until they burst. The bigger balloons you use, the more hilarious the game!!

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
            • Feb 2022

Originally posted by srob2
            Sitting is probably the most popular, good with a relay race. Having 2 girls have to pop a balloon between their bodies is also great.

Assuming you won't have uninflated balloons, so a b2p contest or just "see who can blow the biggest balloon" contest is out.
            You need to know everyone there would not be sexual about balloons. Girls would not mind popping balloons between their bodies, but they would be required to be brought to that point....The question is how?
            One thing is for sure that balloons won't survive that bridal shower. If nothing, girls will definitely pop balloons with their heels, nails & pins before leaving. I just want this popping to get bit more exciting than just popping
            Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 10-05-2022, 14:10.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
              • Feb 2022

Originally posted by srob2

Originally posted by Loonorm
              A ‘truth or dare’ contest with some very provocative and sexual questions for all of the ladies. Using the balloons, and having questions inside the balloons. Have the ladies popping the balloons revealing the questions would be fun.
              Sexual questions won't be a problem there as regardless of balloon popping, sexual and naughty talk will be the talk of that day, now issue is how to get balloon popping involved in that.
              I am working out few things. Your ideas would be great to have.
              I will share what gets finalized.

Comment

• Loonatic
                Balloons + Feet
                • Apr 2016

There's a game idea I got from Mario Party on Switch. Each character had a large balloon and a pump and the objective was to see who could get their balloon pumped up the biggest in 30 seconds without popping it.

Now, we didn't know the rules and thought it was first to pop the balloon wins so we were all pumping them until they pop to see who could make them go bang first so we all lost lol.

But I've thought this would be a fun party game, you just need 4 of those plunger-type floor pumps and a bag of 16"ers and have people go 4 at a time (or more if you want). The goal is to not pop the balloon so it's approachable for the average player, but since people are trying to get the balloon as big as possible there's for sure going to be some great pops in the process. You could just introduce it as a fun ice-breaker game or something on it's own.

Maybe even put a slip of paper inside with instructions on popping another balloon so if it pops the punishment is having to pop another. Or black balloons with fun confetti inside so once the first pop happens it throws confetti everywhere and might just make people want to pump theirs until it pops just for the fun of it. Just throwing out ideas, hope this helps some! I'm sure it'll be a blast either way, have fun!

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                  • Feb 2022

Just to give clarity, there cannot be blow to pop or pump to pop balloon games as event will be pre-decorated with blown balloons, plus as i mentioned earlier, most of the women there will not be sexual about balloons so no one is going to blow balloons till pop. Obviously no one will mind popping already blown balloons.
                  I know it is bit odd situation as most girls will not be considering this a sexual activity, yet i want to make it fun for us and most importantly sexual.

Comment

• srob2
                    • Dec 2017

My experience is girls will be a little sexual at a bridal shower - not to the extent of a bachelorette party, but same sort of vibe.

Normal people will sexualize sitting, you won't be able to sit to pop without someone twerking or grinding on purpose.

Blowing to pop is only sexual to looners. For everyone else, this is just a normal (but maybe a little scary) party game. I still understand you can't do it with preinflated balloons.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                      • Feb 2022

So yesterday my bride-to-be friend came to my place to finalize the details for the event.
                      After the lot discussion and some searching on the other forums, we have also finalized what to do with the balloons in the end.
                      So it will be all role play.
                      We are planning to have about 5-600 balloons in the room, so there will be balloons everywhere. Some balloon will be placed deliberately so that that might interfere with girls' personal spaces like on sitting sofas and on bed. We will have around 20 girls attending the event including me and my co-wife. It is expected that some of the balloons will be popped while sitting or playing with each other. It is highly expected that some girls will pop the balloon for making themselves comfortable on bed and sofas along with comments that balloons are everywhere interfering with us. So as soon as few balloons are popped by girls, either me of my co-wife would give a idea that these balloons should be punished for interfering with girls' private party and punishment for these balloons should be announced by our Bride-to-be. Then every girl will get at least one balloon and will present a case to bride seeking justice against the balloon for interference.I will start with the role play, It will be something like this balloon touched my breasts and should be punished, or someone will say that this balloon tried to sneak under my robes or tried to touch my vagina etc. Bride will announce the punishment which will of course be to pop and kill the balloon. Along with that she will tell the method of killing it. Main methods will be with heels(as all would be wearing), with nails(almost everyone will be having long sharp nails), hair pins etc. Also bride will order one, or possibly two mass popping sessions as quantity of balloons will be quiet large and it will take lot of time to finish them off if we stay on role play, but that will totally depend on bride.Also she said she wants to pop some balloons so some lucky balloons will die from our princess's hands.
                      I will definitely miss my favorite way of popping balloons by whipping them but that cannot be done there, as me and my co-wife have no mood to reveal my personal life there. Bringing whip to the event will create curiosity among girls.
                      Also if through the course of the event no balloon popping happens, the i or my co-wife will start popping. Once we had balloon popping going, regardless who starts it, i trust my women, they will not let any balloon survive.
                      Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 11-05-2022, 16:48.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                        • Jul 2017

Fun!!!

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                          • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
                          Fun!!!
                          Yes hopefully it will be ...

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Merciless indian Babe
                            A friend of mine is arranging her bridal show in a few days. Yesterday we were discussing the decoration for the event. We will be having a lot of balloons in the decor. We both agreed to pop all of them in the end. I have few exciting ways in mind. What are your suggestions, how should we pop them. Any role play ideas for popping them?
                            Keep in mind that you will always have a certain number of guests feeling uncomfortable or afraid of popping balloons or loud explosions.
                            In my experience 5-15%.

When my sister had her wedding and they thought a balloon "blow to pop" game would be fun 1/3 left the room to go further away to smoke or to talk until finally the pops were done.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                              • Feb 2022

Originally posted by BalloonblowerNYC
                              Keep in mind that you will always have a certain number of guests feeling uncomfortable or afraid of popping balloons or loud explosions.
                              In my experience 5-15%.

When my sister had her wedding and they thought a balloon "blow to pop" game would be fun 1/3 left the room to go further away to smoke or to talk until finally the pops were done.
                              Honestly i have been with all the women who are invited to other events, none of them fear popping balloons, that i am sure of, though that may not be a sexual thing for many..

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎