USA based bulk balloon supplier

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stretchedtight
    • Apr 2013

I don't know the specifics on Buster Bill's issue, but I just confirmed your site does use captchas. See below.
    Originally posted by Eugénie-BQC

We don't attack your intelligence, but we know our site. Shopify never does captcha. I personally order on the site sometimes to surprise Clément and I've never had a problem.

You're the only customer who has this problem. And you're the only customer we haven't been able to help, because when a customer sends us a message about a bug, we check the site every time!
    ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h04m31s_022_.jpg ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h09m06s_024_.jpg ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h06m51s_023_.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

• Clement-BQC
      • May 2020

Originally posted by stretchedtight
      I don't know the specifics on Buster Bill's issue, but I just confirmed your site does use captchas. See below.

ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h04m31s_022_.jpg ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h09m06s_024_.jpg ASNAP_Thursday, October 12, 2023_21h06m51s_023_.jpg
      can you tell me what is the selected payment method?

I'd like to make a request to shopify.​

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
        • Oct 2023

Originally posted by stretchedtight

Hello,

Sorry for this problems !

To help us to try the problem, can you writte me at : contact.ballouneqc@gmail.com and said me :

The navigator using : chrome, mozilla...
        The steps you doing in our website
        If you try a solution and what solution
        If you need some help to resolved your order and placed it.
        Thank you to writte us this problem and we are actually to speak with some people on Shopify to resolved this.

If any people having the same problems, thanks to writte us an email with the information asking before and if you have screen shot it's the best !

Thank you

Eugénie

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
          • Oct 2023

This is the answer of Shopify :

Let's try to troubleshoot this for you.

Here's what we can do:

Ask your customers to try a different browser or device: Sometimes, browser extensions or settings can interfere with CAPTCHA. Trying a different browser or device may help.

Clear browser cache and cookies: Old data stored in the browser can sometimes cause issues. Clearing the cache and cookies can help resolve this.

Check the internet connection: A poor or unstable internet connection can cause issues with CAPTCHA. If possible, ask your customers to check their internet connection.
          We try have a better solution but it's not easy.​

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
            • Oct 2023

The problem could have come from our website theme. So we updated the previous version.
            If you have any problems, please contact me at contact.ballouneqc@gmail.com !

We'll keep an eye on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience​

Comment

• stretchedtight
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Clement

can you tell me what is the selected payment method?

I'd like to make a request to shopify.​
              I used "ShopPay". To be clear, I did not have an issue not did I place an order this time. I was simply showing your site and shopify does use Captchas. You were quick to dismiss BusterBill's concern and I recalled when I placed an order recently I had to solve a captcha.

J'ai utilisé "ShopPay". Pour être clair, je n’ai eu aucun problème et j’ai passé une commande cette fois-ci. Je montrais simplement votre site et shopify utilise des Captchas. Vous avez rapidement rejeté l'inquiétude de BusterBill et je me suis rappelé que lorsque j'ai passé une commande récemment, j'ai dû résoudre un captcha.

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                • Oct 2023

Hello,
                We didn't quickly dismiss BusterBill's concern, we even advised him to perform the steps given by Shopify. But he then responded aggressively, without a screenshot of the problem, accusing us of doing nothing to help him and thinking that he was responsible.
                Unfortunately, computers and the Internet aren't the fault of one or the other. Sometimes it's a little dust in the circuit that makes everything go wrong, and a little manipulation of nothing will solve a big problem.

But it's hard to make progress on a problem, to take it seriously or even to correct it when you simply have an aggressive e-mail that refuses to read and apply the recommended steps.
                We tried to find out when he experienced the problem, but he didn't get back to us either.
                The proof is that you wrote to us kindly, politely and with proof, so we reacted and went looking for the cause of the problem.
                Have you seen this problem with ShopPay on websites other than ours? If ShopPay is the problem, we will remove it and this will solve the problem.​

Bonjour,
                Nous n'avons pas rejeté rapidement l'inquiétude de BusterBill, nous lui avons même conseillé d'effectuer les étapes donnés par Shopify. Mais il a ensuite répondu de façon agressive, sans screenshot du problème en nous accusant de ne rien faire pour l'aider et de penser qu'il en était le responsable.
                Malheureusement l'informatique et internet ce n'est pas la faute de l'un ou l'autre, ce sont parfois des petites poussières dans le circuit qui font tout flancher et une petite manipulation de rien va régler un gros problème.

Mais il est difficile d'avancer sur un problème, de le prendre au sérieux ou même de le corriger quand on a simplement un courriel agressive qui refuse de lire et d'appliquer les étapes conseillés.
                On a tenté de savoir à quel moment il avait vécu le problème mais il ne nous a pas répondu non plus.
                La preuve tu nous a écrit aimablement, poliment et avec des preuves, nous avons donc réagit et été chercher la cause du probleme.
                Avez-vous déjà vu ce problème avec ShopPay sur d'autres sites internet que le notre ? Si c'est ShopPay le probleme on va le retirer et cela réglera le souci.​

Comment

• stretchedtight
                  • Apr 2013

I'm looking to draw this out and this will be my last response. My response was based on this thread, where you declared,
                  "We don't attack your intelligence, but we know our site. Shopify never does captcha.​"
                  But your site does use Captchas, so this emphatic response was not valid.

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                    • Oct 2023

Unfortunately, it's only those who do nothing who never make mistakes.
                    Thank you for refusing to help us. I think we've proved that we're capable of communicating and looking for solutions when we're shown the problem. If you've come just to support your friend then that's done. I congratulate you on your friendship.
                    Let's hope that our other customers will be more helpful than you, otherwise we'll have no choice but to close the site since we won't be able to solve the problem.
                    Thanks anyway for giving us a lead. Too bad we can't explore the problem with you to the end.​

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎