Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Liking soap bubbles and clear pastels

I have discovered these balloons. I like the transparency and fragile appearance. They seem like they should burst and second when inflating, so blow to pops are scary af. Love that.

Since I cannot find jewels or crystals easily, they are my new favorite.

Wine soaked admission
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Liking soap bubbles and clear pastels

I found some unbranded soaps in a local shop a while back. They are 12 inch but easily get bigger. The latex is very soft and stretchy and they look and feel delicate, bit can really handle a lot of pressure before they explode. I really wish I knew what they are so I could get more. They definitely aren't belbal...the latex is almost condom-like if that makes sense?

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

I have a couple of soap B250s that have sat around since Halloween. They were inflated to about rated size, so now they’re squishy. Like, the perfect level of squish… 🤤

Comment

• andrew_looner
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by AJK64
        I found some unbranded soaps in a local shop a while back. They are 12 inch but easily get bigger. The latex is very soft and stretchy and they look and feel delicate, bit can really handle a lot of pressure before they explode. I really wish I knew what they are so I could get more. They definitely aren't belbal...the latex is almost condom-like if that makes sense?
        Are they neon-colored?

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

Gardenofwank
          Yep, they are neon soap coloured when uninflated, but lose much of the neon colour when inflated, looking more like standard soap colours. They were in bags of 50, unbranded with just a slip of paper inside with the usual warnings about choking hazards etc.

Once I realised how nice these balloons are, I went back and bought every bag they had. 200 balloons in total, but i would love to get more.
          Last edited by AJK64; 25-11-2022, 10:12.

Comment

• andrew_looner
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by AJK64
            Gardenofwank
            Yep, they are neon soap coloured when uninflated, but lose much of the neon colour when inflated, looking more like standard soap colours. They were in bags of 50, unbranded with just a slip of paper inside with the usual warnings about choking hazards etc.

Once I realised how nice these balloons are, I went back and bought every bag they had. 200 balloons in total, but i would love to get more.
            Cool, I thought so. You can generally find these on AliExpress: e.g.: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...51460166%21rec

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Oh nice. That looks like the ones. Thanks

Comment

• RLMI
                • Jul 2021

Yes I absolutely love the transparent and delicate appearance of these.

We got some unbranded ones at a dollar store recently for a birthday party. They blew up pretty big, probably to about 14inch or so, and that was making them shiny and solid tight, with a neck big enough to hold the balloon with, after tying. They looked amazing and almost totally see through.

No pops at all the whole night, even though all were necked up. Others who have mouth inflated these will probably realise that moisture condensation marks from blowing into them will be visible for a few hours after inflation.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                  • Aug 2015

I also like soap colors a lot.

They look so beautiful, especially when inflated with a pump because of the moisture you get inside when inflated by mouth.

By now crystal colors were my favorites but soap colors top them.

I have Belbal 14" (unfortunately Belbal soap colors were a limited "edition" and not avaiable anymore) and 12" and 18" probably manufactured by Kalisian.
                  The Kalisians are softer than the Belbals and especially the 12"s also good for B2Ps.

Comment

• Crystal
                    • Jul 2022

Soap balloons are my new favorite, along with the peacock/marbled balloons. Soap balloons have a lovely, intriguing clarity that I haven’t seen in any other colored balloons. So fragile looking…and there’s a Canadian site that sells 24”.

Comment

• Asclepio
                      • Sep 2018

Recently saw some videos of b2p with kalisans 18 on soap colors, damn those gets massive, far bigger than the average size, wish I could get some to try them.
                      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                        • Jul 2017

Susy balloons or something like that, (followed the link) uses them too

Comment

• Whale Rider
                          • Nov 2022

are these soap types less resilient than crystal or normal ones?

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎