Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

A balloon I can ride safely?

Hi friends, I'm not going to lie, I have almost no experience in riding balloons, it's not that I don't like it, it just never happened.
    Recently I was able to do it spontaneously in a Unique 26 "and I'm not going to lie, it felt great to rub my intimate part with the latex.
    However, I am a rather big looner. My height is 190cm (6.2ft) and my weight is 90kg (198lb), can the gl700s fit me? or do I need something bigger?
    I'm mainly looking for a balloon that doesn't explode on the first ride.
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Re: A balloon I can ride safely?

I'm 6' and 220lbs. I've ridin everything from 11" Qualatex up to GL1200 and most everything in between. It all depends on how firm you want the balloon and how rough you are going to be. I personally like the figurines from Cattex to ride on. The duck especially. It touches all the right places for me.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

The duck is also one of my options, but I do prefer the GL´s or 40” plus balloons. Do you think a GL700 can take my full weight??
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
        • Dec 2020

I will draw your attention to the thread about sit-popping, and the hazards of injury. You have tender parts of your body at the front as well!

🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• LoonerHoax
          • May 2020

I think the GL700s that I had were weak because they never seemed to be able to hold me. Even underinflated. The GL500 and the GL800 never had that problem. I end to stick with rounds under 36" and the shapes due to space constraints. The giant doll balloons are a great ride too.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I’ve found Catex’es once they’ve been inflated a few times to be very durable n forgiving. My favourites are their GL900’s. I can straddle these, they’ll take my full weight, yet they’re still short enough to use on the bed without worrying about where the end of the bed actually is like when on top of a GL1200!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎