Old 30-08-2021, 06:06 AM
PVC is such a turn-on!

PVC Vinyl Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Default Large Climb-in Inflatables, Specifically PVC
Hello!

Who likes large inflatables, made from PVC, that you (and maybe your partner!) can climb inside and enjoy?

You know: water rollers, zorb balls, giga balls, water-walking balls.

With these large climb-in PVC inflatables, you could sit inside with an inflatable chair/sofa and/or several PVC beach balls (or latex balloons). It is quite an experience: you are totally enclosed in smooth and slippery vinyl, and the vinyl inflatables rubbing against each other produces lots of creaking and squeaking. I've done this a few times with my giga ball-like 'Cupid Love Pod'. Until, that is, my naughty 'girls' (a pair of fancy rats) chewed lots of holes in it, rendering it an irreparable write-off

It is a shame, as I can't seem to find a replacement Giga ball or 'Cupid's Love Pod'. Have they stopped making them
(have they gone out of fashion?), or would I have to have one custom-made by an inflatable manufacturer ?
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg PVC BALL.jpg (253.0 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 985-2371-large.jpg (92.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg lovepod.jpg (41.8 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 30-08-2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old 30-08-2021, 07:17 AM

randomlooner316 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Large Climb-in Inflatables, Specifically PVC
I've always wanted to get in one of those. I just don't have anywhere to use it and no one nearby I trust to unzip it when I'm done.
Old 31-08-2021, 01:00 PM
PVC is such a turn-on!

Originally Posted by randomlooner316 View Post
I've always wanted to get in one of those. I just don't have anywhere to use it and no one nearby I trust to unzip it when I'm done.
I think some models of the water-walking spheres can be zipped and unzipped from the inside; it is a common-sense safety feature.

The Giga balls and cylindrical water rollers, however, have an open entrance (they do not have a zipper). I have one of those cylindrical water rollers, similar to the one in the picture. The fact that it allows for a rocking motion enhances pleasure if you involve your partner in your inflatable fun. By use of body lube, the vinyl can be made very slippery, which makes for some fun 'play' with a partner!
Attached Images:

Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 31-08-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:02 AM

Guy360 is on a distinguished road
Hey PVC
I just bought a Gigaball Titan III 7ft new off EBay. I always wanted a Cupid’s Love Pod, tried to buy one a few years back out of Africa, no dice. So I jumped on the EBay one. They had Red and Blue, I got Blue. We will see, I can’t wait. I think it takes awhile to inflate all the chambers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402798954512

Last edited by Guy360; 02-09-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:43 AM
PVC is such a turn-on!

Originally Posted by Guy360 View Post
Hey PVC
I just bought a Gigaball Titan III 7ft new off EBay. I always wanted a Cupidís Love Pod, tried to buy one a few years back out of Africa, no dice. So I jumped on the EBay one. They had Red and Blue, I got Blue. We will see, I canít wait. I think it takes awhile to inflate all the chambers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402798954512
Please let me know what the material is like! I might buy one myself if the vinyl is to my liking (soft, shiny/glossy, silky smooth, pliable, squeaky/creaky/rustly).
Old 16-09-2021, 12:45 AM

Guy360 is on a distinguished road
The material was soft for a durable vinyl in my estimation, the vinyl is very shiny But when set up it is not 7ft tall and the holes you enter through (2) are to me a little small I am wide in the shoulders.i was hoping it was really 7ft. It takes forever to inflate and deflate. And they must not have any blue ones because I end up with a Red one. Hope that helps.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:19 PM
PVC is such a turn-on!

I, too, was sent the 5 ft Midi version by error. I contacted the seller, who apologized and sent me the correct (7ft) size as per the item listing's description. The PVC is thick (0.5mm), yet durable, soft and smooth. It is almost, if not virtually, identical to the original Cupid's Love Pod. The initial mistake aside, I am pleased with what I received in the end. I'll be making damn sure that my mischievous pet rats don't chew holes in this one!