X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Looning during quarantine

More! Fill it right to the top
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• ugurano
      • Jan 2017

sit to pop on quarantäne

Comment

• Black_Bear
        • May 2013

Maybe some of you in the Southern USA have been to this place? They "did" use Q16's in Teal, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Red, and Burgundy.

Since I have a lot of them, I'll get around to seeing how big some of these can really get. 😏 They are very strong Q16's. Reminds me of Old Navy's Q11's. Those things got big and shattered into tons of pieces.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Smelter12001
          • Nov 2015

I want some. How do I get them?

Comment

• Black_Bear
            • May 2013

I almost want to feel bad for these Q16's. They were super tough to b2p. They got super tight well before 16". But they kept going. Each one with exception of 1 defect, shattered into well over 100 tiny pieces. Such a huge echoing boom in the Valley. It was so much fun. Post below is Part 2.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Black_Bear
              • May 2013

These are a special treat. Each color excluding Burgundy got rock hard right before the awesome boom. This company stopped using them and switched to 12" balloons due to helium costs. Lucky for me since they gave them away. So much fun to b2p. They are thicker than I am used to for Q16's, which causes a b2p to be so violent. I love seeing the Logo's in so many pieces afterwards.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Black_Bear
                • May 2013

Originally posted by spkrlf
                WOW. Those are some incredible shreds. You can tell that they held on to the last!
                It feels naughty though. I've never b2p a Q16 logo balloon before besides the Starbucks ones.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nopops4me
                  • Jun 2015

A lovely series of pictures. It wasn't until the orange balloon in the valley that I realised the words didn't say :- Eat, BLOW, Play.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                    • May 2013

Bought these in early April and they arrived today. My entire life, I have never had a logo balloon bigger than 12". But Covid has given me a lot more free time to buy some awesome Q16 logo prints. I am loving these T--Com ones, and I ordered 175 additional Main Event logo balloons. I've never had this much fun doing b2p's with balloons before. Neither of them are C&A Q16's which I've always wanted more than any balloon in the world, but these sure are close.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Black_Bear; 08-05-2020, 06:57. Reason: fix last sentence

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

I’ve just done my first ever public blow to pop. Well I say public, but it was in the forest with no one around. I haven’t been able to have a session in ages, so I decided to take a couple of balloons on a hike. I found a quiet spot and starting blowing one up. I got a little carried away and it got huge! Was meant to be 14” but must’ve got to around 16-18” I couldn’t just stop now, it might never get that big again. It burst with a loud bang. After that I inflated a few more and had one more accidental pop. I wonder if anyone heard. I bet the sound carries pretty far.

I’ll definitely be doing this again!

(The picture is a Q11 I didn’t get a great photo of the massive 14”)

Edit: found one photo of the 14” wasn’t the best shot, and it got quite a bit bigger than that, but I was too focused on trying to pop it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by wildheart; 08-06-2020, 16:59.

Comment

• Asclepio
                        • Sep 2018

@WildHeart, thats a super big balloon for a 14¨, congratulations, wonder why they get so big (must be the latex formula on tuftex brand)
                        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

I always find yellow tufftex get much bigger than the others.

Comment

• Casey88
                            lukmanrewa
                            • Jun 2012

Had this massive urge to pop the deflating balloons i have at home since past week or so, but the opportunity never presented itself as my house is always occupied. Couldn't resist it anymore last night, so I sat to pop those 2 balloons in the bathroom which is inside my room.

Thought the noise wouldn't go anywhere but apparently my dad heard it from across his room as well and asked me whats the noise. Had to make up a story that the cupboard door accidentally got shut.

Man i dont know where else I could start popping balloons going ahead apart from hotel rooms. Cant wait for this whole pandemic to end !

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎