Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Fun Morning !!

I hadn't taken a balloon shower in awhile so 8/7/22 became the day !! I filled the shower with about 30 or so Amscan 13" pinks ! Lots of fun was had and none of the balloons survived !!
    Attached Files
    Popper ! I love helium balloons
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Fun Morning !!

For anyone who hasn't tried this , I highly recommend it!!

Comment

• Punchballer
      • Jan 2022

How did you pop them? I started out pin popping my balloons in the shower and later btp's.

Comment

• Balloonymous
        • Sep 2017

One of my personal goal one day, I just need to find a shower with a glass wall/panel to contain the balloons and the water.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

I usually hold them in the corner and press myself hard against them until they pop . sometimes I'll sit pop them also . I've done one BTP in the shower , my ears were ringing for a week ! I have done a balloon shower with just a curtain but you can't have near as many balloons or they'll just escape . Helium balloons are also fun . You just have to keep them out of the water spray until they're "needed" !

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
            • Dec 2023

Going away for the weekend to a place that I know has a really good shower cubicle (having been before) and will be taking lots of loons. Will definitely try this!

Comment

• NonPopExpress
              • Dec 2023

This would be amazing.. love the sound of water hitting balloons and the sound of wet balloons. I may have a dumb question though, does the hot water pop them or they usually hold up? Or just have the water warm.. Non popper so
              ​​​​​

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                • Feb 2023

Originally posted by NonPopExpress
                This would be amazing.. love the sound of water hitting balloons and the sound of wet balloons. I may have a dumb question though, does the hot water pop them or they usually hold up? Or just have the water warm.. Non popper so
                ​​​​​
                The water won't pop them but oils and sharp tiles or soap caddies might. If you're phobic then don't overinflate them too much and you will be fine. It's a lovely feeling squeezing between a stack of balloons in a shower cubicle. You will need a shower door that doesn't open outwards too easily - or a way to secure it shut so the combined pressure of your movements and the balloons don't keep opening the door.
                Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• NonPopExpress
                  • Dec 2023

Am phobic so I won't be going massive haha. Annnd think I might just go half a dozen or so that's still enough to be fun surely πŸ˜ƒ
                  ​​​​​​Also.. is it my imagination or do wet balloons pop quieter or is that another completely twisted thing in my head or is there some science to that even

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                    • Feb 2023

Originally posted by NonPopExpress
                    Am phobic so I won't be going massive haha. Annnd think I might just go half a dozen or so that's still enough to be fun surely πŸ˜ƒ
                    ​​​​​​Also.. is it my imagination or do wet balloons pop quieter or is that another completely twisted thing in my head or is there some science to that even
                    Well they definitely pop quieter under water but in the shower...I don't think so. It may just be that the constant noise of the water acts like a sound filter to block some of the noise reaching your ears. Having said that, I usually play in the shower with the water turned off because I am more into the latex when it's dry than slippery. I stick in ear plugs because I love to pop the balloons (eventually) but the tiles and small size of my shower room make for a rapid echo chamber.
                    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                      • Feb 2023

Oh and I agree that half a dozen is definitely enough. I have nearly filled a cubicle before (leaving enough space for myself without popping them) but more often than not I just take a single balloon into the shower....I just Wash and Blow. 🀣🎈
                      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• NonPopExpress
                        • Dec 2023

Wash and blow sounds good to me πŸ€£πŸ€™

Comment

• Casey88
                          lukmanrewa
                          • Jun 2012

Without the water being turned on, imagine the loud bangs that echoes the bathroom when the balloons are popped in that small and tight cubicle.....

Comment

• NonPopExpress
                            • Dec 2023

Actually yes now you mention it what on earth was I thinking.. bugger that πŸ˜‚

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                              • Nov 2021

@ BlowPlayPop : I hope you had a fun weekend !
                              @ NonPopExpress : You will get a few random pops . As for loudness or the pops , the more you you have in there , the more muffled the noise . when you get to just a couple the pops seem much louder
                              @ UKPopper : My shower has a sliding door which works great for keeping balloons contained . And yes , the noise of the water definitely drowns out some of the popping noise . Normally , I don't wear earplugs but I will use them if I decide to do any blow to pops in the shower .
                              @ Casey88 : I've done a few BTPs in a dry shower and OH MAN IS IT LOUD !!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍