X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • K62-MMX
    • Sep 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello everyone i lost my email address to someone who hacked my email account even though my password was pretty complex... It ended up in the dark web...

So anyway my previous username was kosmos

Im pretty shy , well very shy, from the southern US.

I love pink and baby blue balloons the bigger the better, and if they have baby shower prints those are my favorite!

I am in the discord server and mostly specialize in balloon company history or brands etc

Any ? let me know

Nice meeting u all

Comment

• B2P12
      • Jun 2022

Hello from Texas! I’m a 39 year old male and I love blowing to pop 12” balloons as well as popping them with my bare feet. I consider myself straight, but my weakness is watching men with balloons. I started like so many others afraid of balloons popping as a young kid and eventually experimented until I got over my fear. It was during this time I experienced my first orgasm while rubbing on a balloon. Been a looner ever since, but I haven’t told anyone. Nice to meet everyone and I enjoy reading your stories.

Comment

• ballooneytooney13
        • Jul 2022

Hi im a straight male looner. im in montreal quebec im 20 year old and I love nail popping and squeeze popping. i hope I can meet a female looner and make looner friends in my community

Comment

• BalloonFun
          • Apr 2022

Originally posted by B2P12
          Hello from Texas! I’m a 39 year old male and I love blowing to pop 12” balloons as well as popping them with my bare feet. I consider myself straight, but my weakness is watching men with balloons. I started like so many others afraid of balloons popping as a young kid and eventually experimented until I got over my fear. It was during this time I experienced my first orgasm while rubbing on a balloon. Been a looner ever since, but I haven’t told anyone. Nice to meet everyone and I enjoy reading your stories.
          Forgot to welcome you to the forum last time I read your post. I'm a balloons and feet guy, too! It's so much fun mixing big tight balloons with foot play and some popping, teasing and squeezing!!!

Comment

• Kiwi looner
            • May 2022

Hi Everyone.

Im from New Zealand.
            I have been a looner for a long time.
            Reading through the posts here i sound very similar in that was scared of balloons as a child then around puberty it became a fetish has grown from there.

This group sounds really good and supportive with like minded people.

Comment

• inflatamania
              • Jul 2022

I am Mats, hm well, not the things you step on but it is my name... I love inflatable toys that I can masturbate with such as pirate hook, hero shield, beach balls and swim rings.

Comment

• Palloncinatore
                • Jul 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm from Italy.
                I discovered to have this balloon fetish alongside my globophobia which makes this quite unique. I enjoy mostly "pump & sit to pop" videos (the feeling of the balloon growing underneath you).
                My ID in Italian means "Ballooner".

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                  • Jul 2022

hello.

I have a fetish over inflatables and balloons, most notably pool toys, animal, fancy dress and character inflatables and cartoon character and airwalker foil balloons. i don't pop them unless if it's really old, but i like to hump and get aroused by balloons and inflatables, preferrably mylar and rubber inflatables.

Comment

• il-looner
                    • Jul 2022

Hi i'm from Israel
                    Feel free to send me messages

Comment

• Loonpunter
                      • Jul 2022

Greetings. Mature semi-popper here, from England. Have always enjoyed playing with balloons, and popping them too. Always happy to hear from other mature guys into balloons - nice to chat. Drop me a line.

Comment

• lnr13
                        • Dec 2020

Hi, I'm from Spain, I like to do STP mainly and one of the things I prefer is to use an electric inflator while riding and use it intermittently enlarging little by little getting bigger and bigger underneath.

I love to find videos of girls doing cig to pop or lighter to pop as they are very rare. I also like the ones that ride them to orgasm.

Comment

• Tamz93
                          • May 2021

Hello my name is tamara I love watching men blow up inflatables by mouth and I love humping them I'd love to meet up with a bloke to do this x
                          Last edited by Tamz93; 20-07-2022, 17:30.

Comment

• Crystal
                            • Jul 2022

Hi there. I’ve had a complex “relationship” with balloons ever since I was a kid. I have always been terrified of popping balloons (and any sharp loud noises, actually), but I’m also intrigued and excited by reading about and watching videos about sit popping and especially blow to pop. As afraid as I am, I love to blow up balloons big and tight-it’s like a tease. I also like to blow up balloons less tight and sit on them or ride them. When I summoned the courage to tell my (now ex) husband about my fetish, he thought I was a freak and was entirely closed minded. I wonder if I’ll ever enjoy balloon play with another person. Anyway, it’s good to be here!

Comment

• BalloonFun
                              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Crystal
                              Hi there. I’ve had a complex “relationship” with balloons ever since I was a kid. I have always been terrified of popping balloons (and any sharp loud noises, actually), but I’m also intrigued and excited by reading about and watching videos about sit popping and especially blow to pop. As afraid as I am, I love to blow up balloons big and tight-it’s like a tease. I also like to blow up balloons less tight and sit on them or ride them. When I summoned the courage to tell my (now ex) husband about my fetish, he thought I was a freak and was entirely closed minded. I wonder if I’ll ever enjoy balloon play with another person. Anyway, it’s good to be here!
                              Welcome, Crystal! This is an awesome forum where we share our love for balloons and inflatables! I'm male, semi-popper, love to sit2p, squeeze, tease, as well as a "feet and balloons" guy - so much fun!! I just had a session about an hour ago, and I accidentally popped a 12" balloon with one too many breaths...oops! Accidents happen, though I don't consider myself a blow 2 popper. But I love 12" and much bigger!! Started in my childhood like everyone else here. Again, welcome!

Comment

• Loonguy
                                • Jul 2022

Hi, I’m a semi popper from the UK. I look forward to chatting.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎