Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueballoondude89
    • Apr 2022

17 inch Balloons from Gender reveal party

I can’t tell what the Boy balloon was, but judging by the uninflated shape, it had to be a 17 inch pioneer. Had a purplish hue to it too. The Pink Girl had to be Unique. Does Unique make 12 inch in Navy? I LOVE that shade of blue! I know Qualatex made it first but I just never actually saw it up close before.

Btw, it was a boy lol. They had a little balloon drop filled with blue 5 inch Amscans lol.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blueballoondude89; 26-06-2022, 20:15.
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: 17 inch Balloons from Gender reveal party

Im pretty sure the 17" ones are just a printed BSA balloon, but I have to see it uninflated to confirm the info.
    The other could be any 12" there is not a big difference between brand when you are in the 12" range, they are all mostly the same shape.
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Asclepio
      Im pretty sure the 17" ones are just a printed BSA balloon, but I have to see it uninflated to confirm the info.
      The other could be any 12" there is not a big difference between brand when you are in the 12" range, they are all mostly the same shape.

Yeah I only guess Unique because of the pink, both 12 inch and 17 inch. The shape of the 17 inch pink definitely looked like a Unique.

I should’ve took a pic of the Boy uninflated but my guess has to be BSA.

Comment

• BalloonFun
        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Blueballoondude89
        I can’t tell what the Boy balloon was, but judging by the uninflated shape, it had to be a 17 inch pioneer. Had a purplish hue to it too. The Pink Girl had to be Unique. Does Unique make 12 inch in Navy? I LOVE that shade of blue! I know Qualatex made it first but I just never actually saw it up close before.

Btw, it was a boy lol. They had a little balloon drop filled with blue 5 inch Amscans lol.
        Congrats!!! Love those balloons, too!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍