X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerJeff
    • Mar 2024

My Complete Looner Journey Thus Far...

Whoosh
    Last edited by Guest; 06-07-2022, 07:19. Reason: Revisions/Adding more story
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: My Complete Looner Journey Thus Far...

Nice story, It is always good to have something interesting to read while I drink my coffee in the morning. Thank U for sharing it, I really enjoyed all the story, you have the touch of a writer
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• LoonerJeff

Thanks mate! I actually used to write semi-seriously years ago, so this has been refreshing. My guess is I'm only halfway done, so keep an eye out for the rest, it gets pretty wild

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

I'll be waiting for the next par
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• globos&bears
          • Jun 2019

Interesting, how do you describes the feelings and sensations about beeing surrounded with balloons is very similar to my expirience. Also I also have had my first "pop" with a balloon in the bathtub. I spent hours of my time "taken a shower" with balloons in my teens. My family never knew but I guess they asked theirself why I took so much time to take a bath. ;-)

Hope to read more about your story.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍