16 inch Qualatex Circus prints? (RI Novelty)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueballoondude89
    • Apr 2022

16 inch Qualatex Circus prints? (RI Novelty)

I’ve had a couple of bags of these over the years. I wish they came in citrine and light blue and pink as well lol. I REALLY hope they didn’t discontinue making them. Yesterday I blew these up. God, the Sapphire blue looks so good with plain red. Last time I checked the website, they were out of stock. Anyone else ever blown these up? They were slightly different about 20 years ago and I think there’s a pic on Flickr but I can’t find it.

I’m keeping my 2019 era bag in the freezer because based on how the company has been, it’s probably a “once they’re gone they’re gone” situation.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blueballoondude89; 25-07-2022, 13:48.
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Re: 16 inch Qualatex Circus prints? (RI Novelty)

Ha! I love these. I have I think 50 or so left. They are super strong, and blow up really big and tight for a Q16. They have a slightly less sharper body to neck form whoch makes them ever stronger than a normal Q16. They are a lot of fun to b2p. I've posted videos on YT of myself b2p a few of them.

Sold out and discontinued though. Qualatex doesn't make Jewel Magenta anymore.

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Black_Bear

Sold out and discontinued though. Qualatex doesn't make Jewel Magenta anymore.
      Of course they’re gone forever I’m glad I’ve got my stash in the freezer and only blow them up here and there. With helium and hi float of course. What kind of machine would I need to make a similar print? Man I wish I had the ability to make my own. Right in my house.

Comment

• Black_Bear
        • May 2013

I really like these. They are very strong and reliable for Q16s.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Golden
          • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Black_Bear
          I really like these. They are very strong and reliable for Q16s.
          so cute

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍