X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonpop25
    • Sep 2018

Emotional Connection to Balloons?

Hey everyone

So I recognize that this might be a bit much for even other balloon fetishists haha but I just wanted to see if anyone else was like me and find themselves getting a small level of emotional attachment to balloons?

I'm a strict nonpopper and spend a lot of my looning time just being "intimate" with my balloons, sleeping with them, cuddling them, stuffing them in my clothes and squeezing them. I find that if I have a certain balloon going for more than a day or two, I find myself getting kinda attached to it. I get really bummed when I have to get rid of them because they bring me so much happiness.

Sorry if that is a bit weird even by looner standards haha but just wanted to see if anyone else has that thought!
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: Emotional Connection to Balloons?

I like doing the same.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I'm a popper I suppose. I love bursting balloons and love even more seeing other guys busting them, but I dont always burst my balloons. I love to cuddle balloons and stuff them in my cloths to feel them strain and warp against my skin. I dont necessarily call this an emotional attachment as such , but there are occasionally "special" balloons that I feel particularly aroused by and I save these as long as possible and always make sure they are burst in a really intimate way at the end.

Comment

• lonelylooner
        • Jan 2012

For me, my attraction is purely sexual, and not the balloons themselves...only when they are interacted with by someone I am attracted to...if that makes sense.

This fetish is so very diverse in that no looner is the same. We all have our own kinks involving balloons and if that makes us weird...well then let us be weird!

Its awesome that something so simple brings you so much joy and emotional connection. Embrace it. Everything is fine as long as you do no harm. I would only be a little concerned if you find that balloons are becoming a substitute for real human connection....but even then, if that is not a concern for you, go for it!

Comment

• Looner Araki
          • Aug 2019

Originally posted by Nonpop25
          Hey everyone

So I recognize that this might be a bit much for even other balloon fetishists haha but I just wanted to see if anyone else was like me and find themselves getting a small level of emotional attachment to balloons?

I'm a strict nonpopper and spend a lot of my looning time just being "intimate" with my balloons, sleeping with them, cuddling them, stuffing them in my clothes and squeezing them. I find that if I have a certain balloon going for more than a day or two, I find myself getting kinda attached to it. I get really bummed when I have to get rid of them because they bring me so much happiness.

Sorry if that is a bit weird even by looner standards haha but just wanted to see if anyone else has that thought!
          Me too. I'm not a strict nonpopper. The most exciting thing for me is to blow them to the maximum, with huge neck and beautiful luster. Sometimes I even make intentional b2p. But I also enjoy cuddling them and sleeping with underinflated balloons. They are so soft, and I feel a sense of satisfaction when sleeping with them.

Comment

• Casey88
            lukmanrewa
            • Jun 2012

Yes. Even though i am a semipopper, I dont pop Q16s and above. I have an emotional connection to them.

Anything in the size range below 16inches, i have no problem in finishing them off

Comment

• Alan
              • Dec 2014

You all make sense: nothing is weird. Balloons are lifelike: rub them gently, they will purr, rub them aggressively and they will scream, push them too far and they’ll leave your relationship with them with a loud bang! Not to mention their sexy shape and soft caressing accommodating skin. They are beatiful!! And when young you may not have developed the skill to be sexually intimate with another human.. so as long as no one shames you (which they shouldn’t as long as you keep things between consenting adults) then the balloon can be comforting and I understand those of you who may even be extreme and grieve the loss of a beautiful balloon.

Comment

• som3derp
                • Oct 2021

As a fellow nonpopper I can understand you. You are not that strange. ��

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

I can't exactly describe it as an emotional link to a balloon.
                  To be honest I have no idea what I sometimes feel about balloons can be called.
                  I usually overinflate 100% of my balloons, a balloon that does not develop a good neck does not serve my pleasure.
                  Over time you learn to develop a kind of "knowledge" about how close you are to the explosion. In my case, I have very well developed that "knowledge" with the TUFTEX brand balloons, I can know quite precisely when a balloon is already very close to exploding, and thanks to that I can leave my balloons inflated to the absolute maximum.
                  When a balloon develops unusual characteristics like a neck that is much longer than average, or that it holds up to a much larger than average size and still feels quite sturdy, I often get overly aroused to the point of almost having an orgasm of excitement. I usually leave that balloon on my bed for hours, admiring its beauty and size, seeing it as a lover, touching it and even smelling it, eventually when I have to deflate it it causes me a bit of sadness since I don't want to say goodbye to such a wonderful creation, that is the closest I am to a sentimental link with a balloon.
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• JCB
                    • Feb 2021

Nothing far out about that balloons to appeal to senses on a deep level. I totally get what your saying & on many counts I feel the same. Can I explain it? Possibly tho it varies to an extent from person to person, my own personal view is either something in subconscious re balloons from childhood or the emotional connection to the balloon comes when your lips meet the lip of the balloon neck & as you start blowing you can feel a sense of giving life to the balloon as you feel it expanding. When it's fully inflated you look at it as a thing of true beauty that you've given life & soul to. That is not how it is but certainly how it feels. Likewise I get very emotionally attached to my balloons. I don't think it's crazy but balloons affect so many different people in so many different ways so I wouldn't dismiss anyone or anything as crazy here. Everyone's feel or take on balloon s is different.

Comment

• loonlun
                      • Mar 2021

I think the only emotional connection I have is the tension after the one I'm humping, want to hump, or the second one I'm hugging while I'm humping the other one pops before I can come.
                      Or the excitement when one lists off the bed/couch and I've decided that any that fall off have to be popped.

Comment

• Ladywhitewolf
                        • Jan 2019

I don't find it weird at all. (I am a nonpopper) With me I find balloons help calm me down. I have severe depression and they help cheer me up.

Comment

• JCB
                          • Feb 2021

They pop yer up rather than pep you up!😃

Comment

• Bilbo
                            • Aug 2021

I find it easy to imagine balloon share human elements and I like to think they enjoy the eattention I give them.

Comment

• JCB
                              • Feb 2021

Bilbo that's it exactly for me. They also bring a sense of peace & all's well. Very therapeutic & an outlet to express your inner feelings without feeling inhibited.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎