X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Tamafu's Unique 16"

Hey guys, how do you do?
    I was wondering how the Tamafu's Unique 16" got as huge as you can see in the picture. Is it normal? I've watched several videos in YouTube to compare the size but their Unique balloons get extremely bigger than anyone else
    Attached Files
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Tamafu's Unique 16"

I've heard heating or baking the balloons to heat them up pre-inflation can make them inflate to a larger size.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

16" Unique can get really big with some luck and multiple inflations. It varies with the colors, but some don't feel full until they reach 17-18" on the first inflation and they can often be pushed even further.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Wow that's a gorgeous balloon , love how big it is thanks for the pic
        The bigger the better

Comment

• infl8tor
          • Aug 2015

My experience has been certain colors (Bubblegum Pink like in the pic for example) generally get bigger to begin with. Using lung power (warm breath) as opposed to a pump usually doesn't hurt either...

In addition, as a print, during the process it would have been "pre-inflated" at least once...

Mind you there is a fine line between too many pre-inflations and the point at which you will no longer be able to get a neck / the balloon will become instable once almost full. Crystals generally hold out longer (again based on my experience... no scientific research here!).

There is only one way to find out of course!

(Oh and the models they use are generally quite "slight".... everything looks bigger!)

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by infl8tor
            My experience has been certain colors (Bubblegum Pink like in the pic for example) generally get bigger to begin with. Using lung power (warm breath) as opposed to a pump usually doesn't hurt either...

In addition, as a print, during the process it would have been "pre-inflated" at least once...

Mind you there is a fine line between too many pre-inflations and the point at which you will no longer be able to get a neck / the balloon will become instable once almost full. Crystals generally hold out longer (again based on my experience... no scientific research here!).

There is only one way to find out of course!

(Oh and the models they use are generally quite "slight".... everything looks bigger!)
            Excellent explanation, thanks
            About the last point: I never noticed that, but now that you mentioned it, yeah it's true actually the models are always "tiny" and consequently the balloons always look bigger than usual.
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

Yep, Tamafu always use ¨small¨ models (japanese girls are usually not so big) so if you look into other videos the balloons also look so big compared with american or european videos.
              Also there is other good example where a girl called ¨DarkAngel¨ (A ex-looner model from Brazil) is blowing to pop a crystal green q24 balloon on a park, and the balloon looks extremely big for a 24¨ but it is not, the girl was just small compared to other models.
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• jcwalinsk
                • Aug 2018

I cannot find unique 16 anywhere. Where is everyone getting them. I live in the USA.

Comment

• john1bl
                  • Jan 2014

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎