X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phips
    • Jan 2018

AirBnB looning

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anybody ever rented out an airbnb to have big balloon sessions (poppers and non poppers) and how your experiences were.

P.S. If anybody has good recommendations for good places in Bavaria that would be nice
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Re: AirBnB looning

There was another thread that I posted my experience in. Got a cabin in my local mountains and had a grand time. Unfortunately I had to cut my stay a day short due to some things that came up. Which means a lot of balloons lived to die another day. Had a 244cf helium tank that filled a lot of big balloons. The smallest was a Belbal 14" and the largest was a Cattex giant doll. Had workers, zeppelins, figurines, and a bunch of rounds filled up. All slightly overinflated.

Comment

• LoonerJeff

I haven't yet, but it's up there on my bucket list. I'd love to stay somewhere remote enough that I could do a b2p outside with zero concern of anyone being able to hear. Or just hiking somewhere remote and beautiful and bring a couple of balloons with me - that would be amazing too!

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Not exactly for balloons specifically, but I did have some fun with my girlfriends with balloons at an airbnb recently - I just packed some of my favorites (GLs, longnecks, etc) and blew them up by mouth to keep them around for some fun times in bed, and deflated and re-packed them when leaving.

Comment

• Ryan556
          • Sep 2016

Two years ago myself and my ex rented a airbnb cabin and it had two bedrooms.So one of them we basically moved some of the furniture around and filled it up with 40 berbal 14inch balloons as well as a ton of others. For the grand finale on our last night we blew up a gl1200 and we both went at it hard on top of it. Definitely something i want to experience again in the future.

Comment

• Bazzer
            • Jun 2021

Well, this is a good question as I certainly plan to rent some accommodation in the UK once we're out of the pandemic. Need a bit of space and privacy for some quality 'balloon time', especially if I can share it with another UK looner. (hint hint

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

Took a solo trip over the Independence Day holiday this year and brought a few loons to my airbnb to play with. It was pretty awesome having a lil loon sesh in a nice plush bed while fireworks were popping off outside

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Bazzer
                Well, this is a good question as I certainly plan to rent some accommodation in the UK once we're out of the pandemic. Need a bit of space and privacy for some quality 'balloon time', especially if I can share it with another UK looner. (hint hint
                I'm looking to do something similar with another UK looner. Not quite sure how it would work out yet, but its certainly something to think about.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

I did it once with my girlfriend when we traveled to a place called "Colomitos Beach" in Mexico, we rented a nice tropical cabin in the jungle in front of the beach.... nice place to spend a weekend with your lover. We inflated some gl700, a nice bunch of Tuftex 17", 2 tuftex 24" and some polka dots uniques 16"...... that weekend was like a dream..... my girl, the beach, the jungle, big balloons, sex like crazy, and nice food and wine...unfortunately lately I read some articles about some AIRBNB houses where the guests found hidden cameras in places like the bathroom or the bedroom ..... which makes me a little nervous, I would not like to be recorded in any private situation, less if it involves sexual situations or balloons.
                  I will add a photo of the bed that wonderfull night. Really nice travel.... that photo is the only one I can upload cause the others are NSFW
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Asclepio; 19-07-2021, 15:28. Reason: I want to add a photo.
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

Spent several months looning n others stuff in an AirBnB that my work was covering. Had great fun looning and web camming, along with indulging in a few other fetishy interests of mine. Just a shame the area was in lockdown making travel n meet up awkward with other rubberists n looners I was in contact with nearby. What I’d really love though is to rent one in the future with a pool!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎