Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cockneypopper
    • Aug 2021

TT17 Blow to pop

So last night was a bit surreal for me … for the first time ever I met with a Looner it was a great experience we sat down at the pub had some beers and was chilled didn’t really start talking about balloons until the beers took effect on us haha and i went back there flat and there was a really large over inflated TT17 .. (first time I have seen one in person and was given the pleasure to ride it really shocked at the punishment it took
    I was also introduced to belbal 14” which were cool but I do prefer larger!!
    Anyway this awesome person gifted me a load of TT17 to take home I was over the moon, but one of them was one they had been working on stretching out for a few days! So I on my way home I was bit naughty… I walked down a country lane that is like pitch black and found a spot to set up in
    So I decided to video myself doing a BTP on this pink TT17 in public it was awesome and I cannot believe the size I got too if I can I’ll try and edit to get a photo of the balloon just before it popped and I have to say the explosion echoed around all the fields poor farmer must of thought someone was mucking about on his land hahaha
  • Sl33juhrLooner
    • Jan 2019

Re: TT17 Blow to pop

The TT17" can get really big indeed when stretched and pushed to the limits, had some that turned into a about 20 or 24"!

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

I use tt17 for loon play, and after a few times blowing em up, they really do get to around 20 inches or bigger, I love those balloons
      The bigger the better

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Pops do seem a lot louder at night. It's really nice in a forest because you get a nice echo. Glad the meet went okay. I always fear these sorts of things can be a bit awkward.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍