Translucent / Blue inflatable horses? Always out of stock or discontinued. :(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Translucent / Blue inflatable horses? Always out of stock or discontinued. :(

I've only seen these once on inflatable worlds de's and horse play's websites, everytime I look, they are not there, are they made to a small quantity, like 20 at a time? Just damn frustrating when either looking for the transparent or translucent blue, they're gone, anyone know the China factory who horse play uses to get them manufactured, I'll get them custom made myself.

These inflatable horses are available from: https://horseplay-toys.com/
  • frenchy
    • Sep 2018

Re: Translucent / Blue inflatable horses? Always out of stock or discontinued.

They will be back in stock this July.

Comment

• Welsh
      Collector
      • Jun 2022

I've been hoping they'd re-release any of the colors they originally offered. I sent IW a message a while ago but never heard anything back from them. I've even been willing to settle on a used IW horse, but can't for the life of me find one anywhere online.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

I'm in talks with a manufacturer source company in AUstralia for getting my own custom shapes made, so the inflatable horses are on the back burner. If I see a clear transparent, I'll spring for two, but have given up on the translucent blues. With the amount of inflatables I've accrued over the years with my deteriorating health, I'm actually thinking of selling off the bulk of my stash, as most of it was a stop gap.

Comment

• Duckman
          • Jun 2016

I have a new blue 1 that could be for sale for the right money
          Nothing better than watching a naked lady on an inflatable enjoying herself

Comment

• Welsh
            Collector
            • Jun 2022

I'd be interested in it.

Comment

• Welsh
              Collector
              • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Duckman
              I have a new blue 1 that could be for sale for the right money
              I can't send DM's though because my account is still new.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Welsh
                I can't send DM's though because my account is still new.
                You can now

I really want one of the giant blue and giant black (shiny) rings inflatableworld did, but they seem to be gone now too
                Vicci x

Comment

• Welsh
                  Collector
                  • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Vicci
                  You can now

I really want one of the giant blue and giant black (shiny) rings inflatableworld did, but they seem to be gone now too
                  Thanks!

I finally did get ahold of IW in regards to some of their out of stock items. Per IW, they are hoping to have majority of the horses back in stock by the end of this year, beginning of next year. They also mentioned bringing other inflatables back into stock, but weren't specific with which ones. So at this point I guess we just wait and watch for them to come back into stock.

Comment

• shumi101
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by Vicci
                    You can now

I really wanted both of those as well!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                      • May 2017

I started this thread a wile ago, and now come to realise that the problem most probably seems to be that this stuff is made in China, and with Xi Jinpins nutcase Covid-0 shutdowns, IW is almost probably having the same problems. With chinese cities being shutdown, I would suspect this would effect the factories as well. The ones making the PVC sheeting, as well as the ones making the actual inflatables.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎