Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Leaving a inflated balloon somewhere who else has done that

My boyfriend has a foot fetish and used to go on fetlife. He told me its fallen into a pretty bad state where people just try to make each other embarrassed about sexual feelings. He says it's more like a place to try and out virtue signal each rather than a celebration of sexual fetish diversity.

People on here are genuinely saying that it is immoral to have sexual thoughts. Literally the thought police lol.

Comment

• Pseudo
      • Oct 2021

I just said my point of view. My goal is to give my feeling about this, in order to ask yourself. For me it is important to share what is my limits. For exemple, I was phobic with balloons and firecrackers, and if I didn't explain it, people can't know and préserve me from popping (now it's sold, you can pop what you want next to me ). So, just my last message about this, Ask about people limits before include themself in your trip. And maybe, that's right, due to my approximative english (and because I'm french lol) you feel that I am a lesson giver but it's not m'y intension.

Comment

• marja

As a response to topic starter:
        I used to drop balloons out of my window when I lived in an apartment in the city center. I only did it when it was windy, so the balloons wouldn't drop down directly below my apartment. Most fun was when the balloons hadn't popped within 1 hour and I would go out myself to stomp on them to pop them myself.

To the recent posts:
        Fetish mining (indulging people in your fetish without their knowing) is a serious problem. I am not sure where the line you can't cross is in this situation. If you leave an inflated balloon on the street, you could say it is anyone's choice to pop it or not. If you ask someone on youtube to do the blow to pop challenge, it is beyond the limit... Because you know it is not their choice, they do it because of you asking for it, without knowing you are going to masturbate on it.

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

Fuck the Karens on this forum. There are entirely too many of them. And indeed, in life in general.
          I've left balloons in hotel rooms before. I know there's people that whine and cry about that.
          Fuck 'em.

When I was a kid I used to tie them to a light post near my house and hide behind the fence to see what random people walking by would do to/with the balloons. It was always entertaining.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

I used to inflate balloons on my way home from work and toss them out the door (they were too big for the window!). I only did this when I was coming home after 2am and in sparsely trafficked areas. Wouldn't want some tired and half drunk person swerving to avoid a balloon and wrecking. A couple specific nights come to mind. The first was a Q18 stiffer that was fully inflated. I tossed it out my door and it sorta drifted around and rolled down this long loading dock. There were lights on but I don't know if anyone was working. The other time was when I was using my 12v pump and blowing up Q24's out my car window as I was driving. I would struggle to tie them and then let them go.

As a "finder" of balloons, I always had a set of criteria that had to be met for me to grab balloons that were left out by businesses etc. The balloons needed to be nicely inflated, not super old, no security around and little or no cameras. My favorite times were nights when it was super foggy. The balloons would be wet so helium balloons would be down on the ground and easier to collect. Especially 3' and larger ones. Slightly off topic but oh well lol.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
              • Dec 2019

Think of it heuristically - if you were asked "why" by anyone at all and you answered honestly, and the circumstances make you feel shame, then that's a good indicator.

My opinion: Context is everything, and in public is not the place. The onus is on us to be weird responsibly.

Comment

• srob2
                • Dec 2017

For me, there is no clear line between fetish and innocent fun. If I left a balloon out, and a really hot 25 year old comes by and does a b2p in a sexy and flirtatious way - yes, I am going to remember that. More likely men, older women and children are going to play with them, or even just throw them out unpopped - this does nothing for me sexually, but balloons are cheap, and it can be interesting watching peoples reactions. We have 2 forums - fetish and poppers, this is the poppers forum, you should be able to talk about fun popping balloons without a sexual reason.

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

Yeah. I actually think the unhealthy and unnatural thing would be to not notice people you find attractive doing something you find a turn on. And like I and so many people have said, the person that your desire doesn't even know you are thinking of them in that way so there is no "victim" or wrongdoing. It's literally like fantasizing about a person you are not in a romantic relationship with, which is something everyone has done because that is normal.
                  Last edited by AJK64; 29-10-2021, 17:01.

Comment

• Danishlooner
                    • Jan 2018

I have left a huge tuftex 17 in a public bathroom in a mall. Huge and tight with a big neck. I always wonder what happened to it

Comment

• Alan
                      • Dec 2014

Thanks Lucid! Well written!
                      This is a fetish site. And people playing moral police? They are a weirdos. People who have a fetish are damaged freaks. So it bothers me when a freak is playing moral police. At least I don’t get technical over balloon technical details. That would definitely be the point where my girls would run. Ooooh what’s the difference between a Q24 or a cattex?? What freak gives a fuck? As long as the balloon is big and has a sexy shape and transparency.. cool. Trust me I’ve shown this site to my non-looner friends, and they don’t think there’s anything wrong with the fetish itself, but read aloud and laugh on the balloon obsessed nerds 😂 it’s like going technical spec on bra and panties or tights (my gf commented). Fetish itself. Fine!

Comment

• sexyneck
                        • Feb 2016

I have once done with cum on a pink balloon, and left in near my downstairs neighbour, who I had previously invited her for a session.
                        She called me, "is that your baby pink powdered balloon?". Ahah guess what happened after?

Comment

• Randomizer
                          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Alan
                          Thanks Lucid! Well written!
                          This is a fetish site. And people playing moral police? They are a weirdos. People who have a fetish are damaged freaks. So it bothers me when a freak is playing moral police. At least I don’t get technical over balloon technical details. That would definitely be the point where my girls would run. Ooooh what’s the difference between a Q24 or a cattex?? What freak gives a fuck? As long as the balloon is big and has a sexy shape and transparency.. cool. Trust me I’ve shown this site to my non-looner friends, and they don’t think there’s anything wrong with the fetish itself, but read aloud and laugh on the balloon obsessed nerds 😂 it’s like going technical spec on bra and panties or tights (my gf commented). Fetish itself. Fine!
                          Tell you what, I'll apologize for being a nerd if you apologize for being a dickhead. Does that sound fair?

Comment

• seattlelurker
                            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by yet_another_aussie
                            Think of it heuristically - if you were asked "why" by anyone at all and you answered honestly, and the circumstances make you feel shame, then that's a good indicator.

My opinion: Context is everything, and in public is not the place. The onus is on us to be weird responsibly.

I think that you put it perfectly... If you would not be willing to explain your actions in person, then it probably means you shouldn't be doing it. I think that imagining yourself having to explain the situation puts a pretty clear delineation between what would make an act OK:
                            "You know, I left that balloon tied to a lamp post outside because I liked the idea that somebody might find it and it might bring some fun into their day, even if I wasn't around."

and what would probably be crossing a line:
                            "Why was I sitting behind this fence watching for people to walk up to that balloon with my pants unzipped? Well, let me explain..."

And back to the original point of this thread, I've never left an inflated balloon somewhere. I've considered it, but it always either seemed too risky (This area has too many people around to see me with this balloon!) or else not enough chance of a good outcome (There is nobody here to find the balloon, so it will be wasted!). I always thought it would be a neat idea, though. In another thread about teenage years, I mentioned that when I was younger I acted pretty carelessly and after public-secret-night-time balloon activity I would occasionally leave balloon shards (and... fluids) *sprayed* around for people to find them... but looking back on it now I'm a bit embarrassed, and feel that it was inconsiderate at best, and downright creepy and terrible at worst. I'm a firm believer that people should have the freedom to enjoy life, but the responsibility to not act like an asshole in doing so.

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

Alan, I was on your side in the first comments, but in the last comment you went from being the victim to being the abuser ....... you definitely lost your advantage with that rude comment.
                              Just as I do not support other people who want to make you feel guilty or bad for your practices that in my opinion have no victims ........ I also do not support the way you call many looners weirdos or nerds, certainly that too It is a variant of "Kink shaming".
                              The fact of knowing some technicalities of the balloons does not make you weird or anything like that, it is simply general culture about something you like.
                              I repeat it again, I am in favor of any point of view that does not support name-calling, violence, or degradation. Nothing has ever been solved by insulting others, it has already been demonstrated multiple times in this forum.
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• sexyneck
                                • Feb 2016

I totally agree with you.

Originally posted by seattlelurker
                                I think that you put it perfectly... If you would not be willing to explain your actions in person, then it probably means you shouldn't be doing it. I think that imagining yourself having to explain the situation puts a pretty clear delineation between what would make an act OK:
                                "You know, I left that balloon tied to a lamp post outside because I liked the idea that somebody might find it and it might bring some fun into their day, even if I wasn't around."

and what would probably be crossing a line:
                                "Why was I sitting behind this fence watching for people to walk up to that balloon with my pants unzipped? Well, let me explain..."

And back to the original point of this thread, I've never left an inflated balloon somewhere. I've considered it, but it always either seemed too risky (This area has too many people around to see me with this balloon!) or else not enough chance of a good outcome (There is nobody here to find the balloon, so it will be wasted!). I always thought it would be a neat idea, though. In another thread about teenage years, I mentioned that when I was younger I acted pretty carelessly and after public-secret-night-time balloon activity I would occasionally leave balloon shards (and... fluids) *sprayed* around for people to find them... but looking back on it now I'm a bit embarrassed, and feel that it was inconsiderate at best, and downright creepy and terrible at worst. I'm a firm believer that people should have the freedom to enjoy life, but the responsibility to not act like an asshole in doing so.
                                Originally posted by SusieDK
                                It is so tiresome to read all those comments that pop up all too often and at any opportunity.

Maybe it would be a good idea if those people instead of judging everybody else would put as much effort into judging their own behavior. It is sad that we are living in the era of political correctness….

Sincerely
                                Susie

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡