Curious...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious...

Anyone ever play with or pop balloons in front of someone else or have you always kept your sessions private? Was the balloon busting encouraged?
    Last edited by Guest; 15-02-2022, 18:06.
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Curious...

I used to be part of a group that met up a couple times a year for balloon fun but now that the group fell apart It's a private thing

Comment

• LoonMaster
      • Sep 2011

I play alone and with my girlfriend, depends on our moods and what we’re doing.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I met my boyfriend after posting an add on a gay dating site asking for someone willing to help explore my bisexuality and my balloon fetish. He was also bi and inexperienced. Not a looner but open minded to help me get off.

We met and had a great time. Although not a looner he told me how he had always really enjoyed bursting balloons at parties and stuff and he was a natural with them.

Well now, 5 years later and he has even found a few things he enjoys with the balloons during sex. We dont use them all the time, but it's a special treat when he says "let's get the balloons out".
        Last edited by AJK64; 20-10-2021, 10:27.

Comment

• nena
          • Oct 2021

I never told about my lust to anyone. I am enjoying being around the the people who blow/play/burst balloon as a part of some even, usually party while its my little dirty secret. Anyway it would be nice to have partner to share this in the future. Or find some looner event.

Comment

• JCB
            • Feb 2021

It too is my little secret that no one knows of. I sometimes wish there were someone else to share the joy & exhilaration of being around balloons yet at others think it's best that I keep it to myself.

Comment

• TL39
              • Sep 2021

Hell yeah I've burst balloons infront of people before! I'm fortunate to have a group of IRL friends who are looners and we love getting together every couple of years to have a looner party with balloons and inflatables. Bursting the balloons, and to a lesser extent inflatables, is very much encouraged, although we don't usually burst everything at the start because we're typically hanging out for a few days so it really wouldn't be much fun if we cleared out on the 1st day XD

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

I have popped balloons in front of other people before, years ago, but never in a sexual way, but I really would like to blow up some big balloons and have some balloon play while someone watches me just to see how they react , i think having someone watch me have my way with balloons would be absolutely mind blowing
                The bigger the better

Comment

• nena
                  • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                  I have popped balloons in front of other people before, years ago, but never in a sexual way, but I really would like to blow up some big balloons and have some balloon play while someone watches me just to see how they react , i think having someone watch me have my way with balloons would be absolutely mind blowing
                  What is your favourite reaction? ��

Comment

• loonerlee
                    • Dec 2018

Only with current partner, and this rarely happens now because of children growing up, and now a serious injury where I almost lost my foot.

Comment

• Slugamano
                      • Jul 2016

I prefer popping session with my wife.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

The reaction I would like to see is probably ,sexual stimulation
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
                          • Dec 2020

My popping is all private. My wife and I play with balloons from time to time in the bedroom. The next step is to get her into popping. She has a pair of heels that would work quite nicely!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎