Totally not balloon related question...blue room.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Totally not balloon related question...blue room.

Here's the question...

WOULD YOU WORK FOR 37,000 A YEAR JOB FOR 15 TO 20 YEARS IF YOU COULD BE YOUR OWN BOSS. AND YOUR BONUS AFTER 15-20 YEARS IS GUARANTEED 60,000 A YEAR INCOME UNTIL YOU DIE. AND YOU LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN 1,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE.

Would you take that job? That's the question.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Totally not balloon related question...blue room.

I don't have children, but yes I would. If I was trying to support a family, that would be rough.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Nah, I'm already earning significantly more than that and should be able to comfortably retire early, and will not be having children due to my own preferences.

Comment

• Galdo
        • Jun 2019

This being a theoretical question, it would depend on what you´d need to do in the job.

Being your own boss can be nice, but also can bring lots of risks with it. Like... if you have your own small buisiness set up, and you rely on customer orders. What if the customers won´t buy as much things as you have to offer? Just thinking...

Comment

• 7balloon
          One of the First Online
          • Dec 2018

Thanks Galdo. Acutally, thanks to those that replied.

Im really close to 50. And I took that bet. I live very simply. I live off about 37,000 a year.

And I own a company worth about 850,000. I can't touch that company, or earn real income from it until I'm 55. Or whatever the retirement laws are in 2045.

The company earns more than I do at this point. And I can't touch any of it. Company money just keep rolling it over into the company.

It was an honest non fetish related question I wanted to ask here. Where I get the truth.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎