Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

I want to attempt my first sit to pop tomorrow

I've been a non popper since I discovered my fetish over a decade ago. The thrill of being a popper is something I have longed for so much!!! I'm so jealous of you poppers and your fearlessness.

I have a stash of Q16 that I have loved bouncing on but can never bring myself to ride as hard as I would like to. I'm feeling like I just want to absolutely go for it!!!

These are not exactly 'beginner' balloons but have experienced a few accidental pops which have honestly not been that bad...

Any words of courage and wisdom would be much appreciated
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Re: I want to attempt my first sit to pop tomorrow

Q16s are loud, very loud for a popper beginner. Especially with forced pops such as sitting, stomping and b2p. I have had accidental pops on Q16s and Q24s as well but those wont be as loud as it gets when you put a force on them.

As a semi-popper, highly suggest to start with smaller balloons such as 11" and then work your way up gradually. Until now, I am unable to pop Q16s myself.

Comment

• srob2
      • Dec 2017

Start with a Q16 you have already blown up a few times, you probably have a few lying around.

Comment

• Buster Balloonguy
        • Sep 2021

I think the best thing to do is experiment, only but trying something can you decide if it works for you or not. Expect that there will be some aspects that dont work for you, and you will find others that do... just keep trying. I might add, that Q16's are generally pretty touch, and it is more difficult to pop balloons by bouncing or applying pressure, they just stretch and rebound, unless they are already overinflated.

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
          • Dec 2020

I just started doing lots of STPs myself. I had good luck with some inexpensive 18 inch balloons from Amazon. They are not heavy duty, so they pop pretty easily when they are a little overinflated. Just one or two bounces and "Boom!" I would guess any less expensive balloon would be the same.

I

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by TheBiggertheBetter
            I just started doing lots of STPs myself. I had good luck with some inexpensive 18 inch balloons from Amazon. They are not heavy duty, so they pop pretty easily when they are a little overinflated. Just one or two bounces and "Boom!" I would guess any less expensive balloon would be the same.
            RUBFAC Punch Balloons? I've been looking for something cheaper and easier to b2p than uniques, and almost bought these.

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
              • Dec 2020

Originally posted by srob2
              RUBFAC Punch Balloons? I've been looking for something cheaper and easier to b2p than uniques, and almost bought these.
              Here is what I have. The only downside is the metallic ones in the pack are a little smelly.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎