Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackberry
    • Oct 2022

Re: Inflatables blown super tight or till they pop

I like the bigger ones, exept. armbands which I like to wear when they are hard and tight.
    B2p of inflatables I dont´t like by full intention, just accidentially.

Comment

• MegaInflator
      • Oct 2019

I don't mind a B2P ... but I really prefer that magical moment a bit before, that "way past maximum capacity but still hanging in there" look.

My preferred inflates to see it done to ? Boats and mats, for their sheer ssize increase potential ((heat)stretching helps the experience!)

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

depends on the Inflatable: for riding no, for rubbing and cuddling sometimes tight inflation but no, no b2p. Still trying heat stretching but only limited success ^^

Comment

I had an accident today as I managed to pop one of the chambers on my bestway marshmallow mattress. I guess I was blowing a bit too hard lol. The mattress did not pop but two of the chambers became one big chamber on the middle of the mattress. Lung power!

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Sabrina
            I had an accident today as I managed to pop one of the chambers on my bestway marshmallow mattress. I guess I was blowing a bit too hard lol. The mattress did not pop but two of the chambers became one big chamber on the middle of the mattress. Lung power!
            That must have been a sight. Lung power indeed. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover
              That must have been a sight. Lung power indeed. Impressive.
              It was! At first I thought that I blew it 'til burst, but thank god I didn't cause I really like that mattress because it's so big and bulky.

On the other hand I've ripped some seams on swimrings, mattresses and beach balls when inflating them by mouth. I don't prefer popping my inflatables cause some of them they are pretty rare at times. Once I tested if I could b2p a 24" beach ball and I could indeed. It went with a huge bang when my hot breath split the thing in half. Let's see if I could find some big beach balls next summer and buy some in stock. I think one of them could be sacrificed for an b2p (;

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                • Mar 2014

It was! At first I thought that I blew it 'til burst, but thank god I didn't cause I really like that mattress because it's so big and bulky.

On the other hand I've ripped some seams on swimrings, mattresses and beach balls when inflating them by mouth. I don't prefer popping my inflatables cause some of them they are pretty rare at times. Once I tested if I could b2p a 24" beach ball and I could indeed. It went with a huge bang when my hot breath split the thing in half. Let's see if I could find some big beach balls next summer and buy some in stock. I think one of them could be sacrificed for an b2p (;
                Your hot breath splitting a beachball sounds amazing.

Comment

• Yuldel
                  • Oct 2020

I was scrolling through the inflatable toys on sale on a famous website for buying used stuff (I don't want to spam, so I won't post the direct link, and those announcements were not mine, so I don't gain anything from showing you anyways), when I saw those.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

It has occurred to me that someone really large can look like they could accidentally b2p an inflatable, but I know it doesn’t actually work that way. Their lungs aren’t necessarily stronger, and they may even have trouble holding the thing in fat fingers. I have a lot of experience with that and my fat friends. But it LOOKS like they can easily blow pop an inflatable.

So, I like to see it. The woman I’ve called Gym Girl has about the fattest hands and arms I’ve seen, and I think it’s hot to see her overinflate toys. Even an air mattress looks small in her hands. Looks like she could easily blow pop anything. When we hit the pool this year we’re going to see if normies pick up on it.

I recently gave her an intex French fry float to overinflate because even I was able to seriously overinflate that thing, and she got it fully inflated, and just kept going and going. I can’t wait to see if anyone at the pool finds it curious.

She stopped inflating that thing when she got bored, and then stood up and put it on her lounge and sat on it. Definitely want to see her do that at the pool, too!

That float survived her sitting on it seriously overinflated, so she got back off it, carefully positioned it on her lounge and more purposely got comfy on it, and it held her for several minutes before popping and making a noisy deflate. I hope that’s exactly what happens at the pool, in front of lots of people. Getting on it in the pool might be fun, too, but seeing a person that large just sit on it is more unexpected and we both want to see people react to that.
                    Last edited by heaviest; 08-02-2023, 03:34.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

The slim Walmart mats , very similar to the intex transparent mats but flimsier, are also sexy to see overinflated by super fat Gym Girl. Then she’ll put it on top of a double air mattress and lay on it. Makes a hellacious vinyl on vinyl popping noise, and it just about disappears into the larger mattress. Can’t see it under her except at her feet and head, and the pillow just keeps growing and growing until it pops.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by heaviest
                        It has occurred to me that someone really large can look like they could accidentally b2p an inflatable, but I know it doesn’t actually work that way. Their lungs aren’t necessarily stronger, and they may even have trouble holding the thing in fat fingers. I have a lot of experience with that and my fat friends. But it LOOKS like they can easily blow pop an inflatable.

So, I like to see it. The woman I’ve called Gym Girl has about the fattest hands and arms I’ve seen, and I think it’s hot to see her overinflate toys. Even an air mattress looks small in her hands. Looks like she could easily blow pop anything. When we hit the pool this year we’re going to see if normies pick up on it.

I recently gave her an intex French fry float to overinflate because even I was able to seriously overinflate that thing, and she got it fully inflated, and just kept going and going. I can’t wait to see if anyone at the pool finds it curious.

She stopped inflating that thing when she got bored, and then stood up and put it on her lounge and sat on it. Definitely want to see her do that at the pool, too!

That float survived her sitting on it seriously overinflated, so she got back off it, carefully positioned it on her lounge and more purposely got comfy on it, and it held her for several minutes before popping and making a noisy deflate. I hope that’s exactly what happens at the pool, in front of lots of people. Getting on it in the pool might be fun, too, but seeing a person that large just sit on it is more unexpected and we both want to see people react to that.
                        I like this gym girl. She sounds like so much fun. You're so lucky.

Comment

• baby.waste
                          • Feb 2023

Yorkshire

Anyone round west yorkshire??

Comment

• PaulLooner
                            • Jun 2012

Re: Yorkshire

Originally posted by baby.waste
                            Anyone round west yorkshire??
                            I'm not far - drop me a message.

Comment

• Depresso
                              • Nov 2022

Sorry, but I gotta ask-how do you pull off such lungpower? Or is it more technique in blowing inflatables to bursting?

Comment

• RLMI
                                • Jul 2021

I like the appearance and feel of a very tightly inflated item, whether it's a beach ball, swim ring, or travel pillow.

If course the thrill of mouth inflating is also great, watching it get tighter and more swollen, almost changing shape, as it distends with the added air pressure.

Seeing the swollen inflatable glistening in the sun in all its delicate bloated glory is fantastic.

The issue of course is that the high air pressure often causes leaks to form after some time. It's rare to find inflatables that withstand this hard inflation. Many stretch and get softer overnight, so of course more air needs to be added, but of course there's a limit.

I blew up a swim ring once and kept adding air over a period of half an hour, and it suddenly began hissing out air from the inner seam, and after 5 seconds, it actually popped loudly like a balloon, splitting the inner seam halfway around. I've also had a couple of Intex rings explode in my mouth whilst being blown up. I find Bestway stretcher and their safety valves also easier to blow up.

Similarly, I've had a Nivea beach ball explode in my mouth from overinflation once.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎