Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Candy Coated Kink

Does anybody has ordered at this shop? And what are your thoughts about it? They make inflatable suits. I ordered my first inflatable suit at the end of January and they will ship it tomorrow.

I am very curious how the quality is and how an inflatable vinyl suit feels. Can't wait to get the suit
  • RubberKat
    • Sep 2019

Re: Candy Coated Kink

I've heard nothing but good stuff about them. If they weren't so expensive I'd be tempted.

Comment

• Ricardo AC
      • Apr 2021

I have only seen some of their videos and the inflatable suits they try on look super fun, share your experience when you have used it

Comment

• Danman1987
        • Nov 2012

Well, I got the suit today. It's really amazing . The vinyl is very soft to touch, but the suit is very well made with strong seams. I've inflated it one time quickly when I got in the suit and the feel is epic! You will feel the pressure around your body building up, it feels like you are wearing a pooltoy.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
          • Apr 2021

That sounds awesome!!! I personally haven't ordered any of their stuff but from what you are describing i define might have to take a closer look. My original fetish started it's life as a body inflation fetish before evolving into balloons then inflation in general. That being said it has always been my DREAM to blow up like a balloon in a vinyl or rubber bodysuit. Danman1987, I'm sooo jealous, lol! You are so lucky, I wish I could afford a suit like that! I'll have to start saving! Have an epic time with it and don't leave us all hanging! Please be sure to share your experiences with us!

Comment

• Mangymball
            • May 2021

Hi. Please, can someone tell me, why i cant post any thread? I am new and it is still telling me, that i am on awaiting activation. I must wait? Or i must to do something?

Thank you and have a nice evening

Comment

• Danman1987
              • Nov 2012

Yesterday I had an amazing experience. At first I inflated the suite quite tightly, much tighter than the first time. It felt I was hugged. Then I thought it would be nice if I am going to take a shower with the inflated suit on.

Well, I can say it was really horny. The soft touch PVC was very slippery and sounded so nice.

If you have the money to spent on a suite by CCK, just do it. It's well worth the (long) wait.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                • Apr 2021

So,so lucky! I wanna inflatable suit sooo bad! They sound amazing

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎