Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Decorations

Now that I've got my own place, I thought I'd make it look a bit more cosy and stick some latex lovelies to the ceiling using static
    I just love to play with and look at them and find them the most arousing of any balloon/inflatable.
    There's a couple of Durex xxl, EXS large and Trustex coloured. The Trustex are great, as they look like party balloons and are also unlubricated making them really easy to tie as they are not all slippery. Getting rid of the lube on condoms is always awkward as I can never seem to fully get it off. I've tried IPA & detergent, but there always seems to be some remaining. The best method so far, seems to be a good wash with detergent then powdering with talc. The talc seems to adsorb what's left.
    I also tried putting them in the washer/dryer in one of those laundry bags that women use for stockings, etc. That seemed to get rid of it all, but they came out all stuck together and needed a bit of careful unravelling and lots of talc to stop them sticking together again. I thought about inflating them slightly and sealing them with a balloon disc, on my next attempt.
    Attached Files
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Decorations

I currently have 20 inflated. I've never blown up so many at once. It will be fun when it's time to pop them
    Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Those are beautiful balloons, I love jelly bean shaped balloons
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

I put them in the shower
        Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

I had the ceiling painted last week and have just tried to do it again and they all keep popping
          Must be sharp bits in the paint, or something

Comment

• Nopops4me
            • Jun 2015

That's a bit of a bummer. I'm not a scientist, but was the paint oil based? Balloons, especially thin condom latex don't like oil. If you've got more to hand use them in the shower or string them up if you want decorations.
            Have fun, whatever you do.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍