Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: how do you interact with balloons?

it's usually the same for me, i lay down in bed, grab one of my beautiful balloons and start blowing it up, as im holding the balloon with one hand while blowing into it my other hand always seems to find its way between my legs, so sometimes i bust before my balloon
    The bigger the better

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
      • Dec 2020

Hey balloon boy do you chatting sometime about that ?

Comment

• TheSensorKinkster
        • Jan 2021

I'm usually very intimate and affectionate with them. I enjoy filling a small 12-incher halfway or about 3/4 so it's squishy and durable and snuggling it at night. It's very comforting and helps me sleep well. (Best kind of 'stuffie' ever!)

Sometimes I just sit and have a "session" of blowing them up closer to their limit and then rubbing, squeaking, pressing up against them, smelling, looking through them (if they're not too opaque) and seeing the world through the filter of their color. etc.

The ultimate is being able to ride/put all my weight a balloon or inflatable without it popping, which funny enough is what I consider rougher play. In a way, I don't want to "hurt" them because they make me happy.

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

I love taking helium balloons and getting on my knees and straddling them with the neck and ribbon out in front of me. It’s what really turns me on. I looove slow grinding them with that deep creaking noise they make. I also love laying on my back in my underwear and just pressing them with my hands into my crotch and rolling them forward and back watching myself “stain” my shorts with pre-cum. I increase the pressure against my genitals as I near orgasm.

I have a pregnancy fetish so one thing I also like to do is put a balloon under a large shirt for my belly while also straddle another between my legs and then lean forward and lay on the belly balloon feeling it stretch and I hump the one I’m straddling til I cum.

Basically any way I can feel a balloon stretching against my skin and crotch will eventually lead to an orgasm. Especially with alot of squeaking resistance from an already overfilled balloon.

Comment

• Exaturbo
            • Feb 2021

Personally I love humping large round balloons. I currently have a 55” cattex that’s under-inflated to around 1/2 size so it’s nice and soft. Usually laying in bed with the balloon on top with a blanket / doona over the top of that. Squeeze and grind till I pop.

Then the balloon is put in the closet till next time. (Living alone has its advantages)

The cattex balloons last ages. Last one was well over 12 months inflated. Which is great given how much they cost here. My current one has been inflated for almost 12 months too.

Comment

• JCB
              • Feb 2021

I just love the feel of the balloon against my face & my body. Love gently stroking it & hugging It. The close up feel & smell of balloons is lovely & sensuous. Kinda top of the non pops

Comment

• johnjohnhouston
                • Aug 2021

HA! It is true that some balloon lovers find a deep and personal relationship with a balloon(isually for a short time) I've read that for those types of looners, the fetish becomes a problem with creating real-life relationships and can even make them completely unmanageable. As for me, I like to take control and punish the tough ones, I'm gentle with the softer ones, aged black latex can be extremely soft but also as delicate. I always check for imperfections in the light like viewing an egg to see if it's good or not. Or,sometimes I'll stack three 20ish inch rounds and insert between the gap. It's like a balloon love triangle. I love stretchy necks and it has a bad tendency of shortening playtime.

Comment

• Bilbo
                  • Aug 2021

I take my time inflationg every balloon. I enjoy the feeling of a balloon swelling between my hands and against my lips. Soemtimes aI inflate a balloon over and over, getting it bigger each time, making it big and soft. Those balloons are great for rubbing my penis on.
                  Big balloons I overinflate and then deflate a bit so they can swallow me as I lie on top of them.
                  I love to take a balloon witha wide neck and put my hard cock inside. I edge myself for ages, fucking my inflated latex lovers and then I blow my load over all the insides.

Comment

• JCB
                    • Feb 2021

Originally posted by softsquishyballoon
                    I like to squeeze them and rub them on my face. The scent, the texture, and the inflated sensation all feel need. I think balloons can be very stress-relieving.
                    That too is it for me balloons are very therapeutic. I feel a deep & personal connection to each balloon as I blow them up a feeling of adrenalin & joy feeling the balloon get bigger & more beautiful with each breath. Balloons around relax me & make me feel at peace with myself. Feeling them against my body is beyond sensual & scent of the latex is intoxicating. As I get older the more I'm attracted to balloons. Odd as a kid balloons scared hell out a me now I can't get up close & personal to balloons enough.

Comment

• BusterBill
                      Founder, Balloon Buddies
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Bilbo
                      I take my time inflationg every balloon. I enjoy the feeling of a balloon swelling between my hands and against my lips. Soemtimes aI inflate a balloon over and over, getting it bigger each time, making it big and soft. Those balloons are great for rubbing my penis on.
                      Big balloons I overinflate and then deflate a bit so they can swallow me as I lie on top of them.
                      I love to take a balloon witha wide neck and put my hard cock inside. I edge myself for ages, fucking my inflated latex lovers and then I blow my load over all the insides.

Yes, this exactly! +1

Comment

• som3derp
                        • Oct 2021

I recently played with a pile of normal balloons filled with water. Loved to cluster them around my head so they push down on me and the upper ones pushing the soft, wobbly latex skin against my face and lips, forcing me to kiss and lick them.
                        Last edited by som3derp; 22-10-2021, 06:58.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎