Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonRidetoPop
    • Apr 2021

After party clean-up

It's getting dark as I start to clean up after the pool party I put all the pool toys and as I put the last of the balloons with them my mind wanders back to the programme about people liking balloons...

Could people really get sexual satisfaction from them? Placing one of the now oxidised balloons on a inflatable unicorn I figure I can try for myself, gently straddling the balloon I feel the pressure through my swimsuit, the neck rubbing gently against me as the neck expands and moulds to my body. The tight yet flexible neck feels good, knowing the balloon could pop at any second causing someone to come and see what caused the noise turns me on even more, as I gyrate back and forth I noticed even the inflatable unicorn has a mischievous face from this angle, like it's daring me to carry on...

now I'm very horny and just want a release, pulling my swimsuit to one side I rub even harder, the balloon squeals from the moisture, the unicorn groans and as I'm bucking hard on the balloon I cum hard and the balloon explodes against me, quickly straightening my swimsuit I feel exhausted, but amazing...

Eying up the other inflatables and balloons I figure I ought to tidy away the rest tomorrow when it is lighter and no one else is home...
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: After party clean-up

Enjoyed the story , thanks for sharing
    The bigger the better

Comment

Working...