X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

Re: Men - Balloon Sex

^ That sounds LOVELY, AJK64. And cuddling, too, oh man...there are a lot of people who don't appreciate cuddling for the true glory that it is. A great cuddle is even better than a long, ongoing orgasm/edging!

Is the love of cuddling a more common thing with looners, I wonder?
    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Tony

I have had a few times when i have to be in a hotel in Bristol and have managed to meet a chap in kik who was sort of up for that.

I am a former phobic who wishes i could pop and he almost personified balloons. Telling them he loved them.

I blew up a few 17" almost to full size and loads of 11" too before he arrived.

I was nervous but he was a bit too. Once we started blowing more balloons up together, the nerves vanished.

We realised that if i blew a 17" almost to full size, then he stroked me as we kept blowing, i could pop the balloons.

He found the same but wanted my fingers in his ass instead.

That was the first day i ever kissed a man and it was the hottest day of my life.

We plan to meet again after lockdown (i live Edinburgh) and maybe opted for a caravan or somewhere more private than a hotel room though so we could get even more comfortable. And maybe get some 36" that are soft and fuckable as well as some rock hard with big necks.

That was an awesome day and should have been repeated weeks later until covid struck.

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

Tony, I know a looner who actually DOES personify balloons as you describe. And, I will add, he's a great cuddler! This wasn't related to balloons at all, but I had the most utterly incredible cuddle session with somebody Monday night. He and I spent close to four hours in bed together, both of us entirely nude. He had a nice body, and he felt marvelous in my hands...BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET AROUSED except slightly for maybe five minutes.

And I'm not even surprised. Anything and everything sexual or close to it, entirely PALE when compared to the wonders of cuddling. It's a whole different plateau of consciousness.
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Tony

Good that you have found cuddling is your thing. If i am honest, it doesn't do anything for me. Balloons being blown or popped are more exciting than being cuddled. But it is the variety of people and experiences that makes this a great forum to chat on....i think.

Comment

• greglooner
            • Dec 2020

Had another looner pound me while I lay on a GL. I'd've wanted to do the same to him.

Best sex I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍