Old 14-09-2019, 03:25 PM

LoonerPlanet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Filling confined area with balloons
balloons4life: The balloons in my photo are all Q 16" and none popped. One time, I did try mixing them with tight 12" balloons and had a few random pops.

To be honest, my hope is not to have a balloon pop while my "naughty bits" are so exposed. LOL.

And, yes, it is great, squeaky fun. An easier way to enjoy the shower is to use a single GL500.
Old 14-09-2019, 03:39 PM

balloons4life is on a distinguished road
I loove that picture, it makes me want to do the same but it's probably a bit noisy with all the squeezes! :P Must be so good tho, I'll have to give it a try!
Old 25-12-2020, 12:24 AM

popper22 is on a distinguished road
The only time I ever experienced this was when I had some friends over, and one friend found my larger pack of balloons in my nightstand. After messing around a bit he started inflating them and throwing them on the bed. My other friend and I eventually joined him and we eventually filled a good portion of the room with balloons of varying sizes. Kept it that way for a while, throwing them at each other, and just messing around. It was actually a lot more fun than people would expect.
Old 27-12-2020, 05:53 AM

Mailman Looner is on a distinguished road
A couple years ago I filled my bathtub with balloons. It was around 65 12" balloons. It was a lot of fun and popped them all. I am off for two weeks from work. I want to figure out a smaller space in my house and just fill the room up. Most I have ever had was 250 (this is before I bought an electric pump). I think it would be a lot of fun to do this.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:21 PM

pinpopper is on a distinguished road
Balloons in a shower cubicle is great. If you have never tried this you really should. I would recommend a 14 inch balloon cause you can fit more in. You will need about 20 to 30 depending on your shower. Get the water nice and hot and relax into it. wet balloons are slippy so sitting, stomping and squeezing can be tricky, but that adds to the challenge and its not like they can escape, sharp nails still work fine. I find the sound is a bit muffled when you have lots of wet balloons and gets louder as the number goes down.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:27 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pinpopper View Post
Balloons in a shower cubicle is great. If you have never tried this you really should. I would recommend a 14 inch balloon cause you can fit more in. You will need about 20 to 30 depending on your shower. Get the water nice and hot and relax into it. wet balloons are slippy so sitting, stomping and squeezing can be tricky, but that adds to the challenge and its not like they can escape, sharp nails still work fine. I find the sound is a bit muffled when you have lots of wet balloons and gets louder as the number goes down.
This can be a lot of fun. I've done it a few times with 12" Uniques. I can fit about 35 of them. Only downside for me is that my shower is really small, making it difficult to do much other than turning around and squeezing the balloons.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:10 PM

Gunnapop is on a distinguished road
Latvian Looner - where in Latvia are you? I am in the USA, but my family is in Riga and Liepaja.
Old 28-12-2020, 08:11 PM

Sappho is on a distinguished road
Sometimes I fill a duvet cover with balloons and crawl into it. The downside is that getting in and out without popping anything can be a little difficult. The upside is being in a big breathable bag filled with balloons.