Attention Southampton (or nearby looners)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

[SALE] Attention Southampton (or nearby looners)

Hi all. I am trying to gauge how many looners there are in the Southampton area as I have a whole bag of mostly qualatex balloons I am looking to move on as my collection far exceeds what I need! Just getting a sense of any interest at this stage so let me know if you are nearby - my second option is to sell of in batches. I have some spare tome this weekend so will sort the collection out and get some photos up!
    Last edited by Seasider; 27-08-2020, 17:46. Reason: Spelling error
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: Attention Southampton (or nearby looners)

Depends what they are chap. 18" Qualatax are available from poundland near me, 16" also cheap. 24" like the rest of the world I'd be interested in, 36" not so. Look forward to seeing the post!

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Why the "Southampton or nearby" ? Sounds as though you're expecting a meet up for the handover of package and cash. Otherwise there's plenty of delivery options available in the world.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Nopops4me
        Why the "Southampton or nearby" ? Sounds as though you're expecting a meet up for the handover of package and cash. Otherwise there's plenty of delivery options available in the world.
        Pretty much this. I wouldn't want to drive to Southampton to collect balloons, the train journey would make the cost not viable, train prices are horrendous in the UK. Postage would be an option, payment by PayPal goods and services.

Comment

• Seasider
          • Jan 2016

They are mostly qualatex 11” - I should have been clearer in the original post that there’s nothing in terms of rare balloons in the lot I am moving on. If there was anyone very local to Southampton I was going to offer for no charge but I think you are all a fair way away so will look at other options.

Thanks for your interest and feedback

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍