Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yonkers Looner
    • Oct 2019

Balloons That Wouldn’t POP

As a semi-popper, I hear a lot about accidental pops, but what about the other side of the coin? Balloons/inflatables you tried to pop, but they just absolutely wouldn’t. I have 2 stories that come to mind and I’d like to hear yours;

1. I had an empty house and felt like my current stash needed to be curbed a slight bit. I normally don’t do a lot of b2p’s (although I love watching women do it) but I felt I wanted to try one with one of the biggest loons I had, a 36 inch cattex heart. Ironically, because there was a thin spot of the latex literally dead center where the two arcs of the loon meet, I was pretty sure that even if I had done a good job stretching it well out of proportion from continued use, it wouldn’t get too far before a bang.
    Boy was I wrong!
    I have no idea how big that balloon got for certain, but believe me when I say I was at it for over 25 minutes, it got so impressively huge, that I was even able to neck it to the point the nozzle nearly disappeared. Because I literally could NOT put any more air into that balloon, I just held it by the tips of my fingers and admired how resilient it was. For a moment, I considered letting some of the air out, giving it a reprieve, and just riding it out, but of course that’s when it finally went. It was so utterly shredded, that I actually found pieces I missed a month later, thankfully before others did.

2. I know not everyone is into mylar, but I brought a large ballerina balloon off an online seller once, along with a ton of other balloons. This balloon EASILY outlasted every other loon, and not just because it was foil. I swear the seams on that thing were made to be invincible, it could not be popped. Which suited me just fine cause I loved to cuddle up with it when I had a private minute. Unfortunately I couldn’t deflate it either, something about the design just didn’t allow it to be deflated, so I had to bury it deep in the closet when not in use.

Finally my old man forced my hand and told me if I didn’t clean out that old closet, he would. So that meant my little Ballerina’s playtime was definitely at an end. I waited for the house to empty for a couple hours, and completely failed to burst it. Sure, I could’ve just stabbed it with a knife and left it at that, but there was no fun in that! I should mention at this point that I am NOT a small nor weak man, I’m 300 plus pounds, 6’4, and stocky. I could not s2p it, and I couldn’t squeeze or stomp it. Trust me, I tried to.

Finally, I just squeezed and wrestled all the air into the head portion (the biggest portion) and just hugged as hard as I could muster, digging my fingers into the balloon. For about a good minute, it held against my hardest assault, creaking, squeaking, and squealing trying to hold back the pop. Then, without warning, came what was unexpectedly one of the loudest pops I’d ever heard. Immediate orgasm too, I might add.

Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I brought both those balloons again.
    Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: Balloons That Wouldn’t POP

It was a Cattex balloon, so not surprise that it endured so much abuse.
    Cattex is the highest quality balloons outhere for me, the latex from cattex is unbelievable strong.
    Second place is the q24¨ or some TT17¨ that just resist to die at very overinflated sizes.
    Seriously I had a q24¨ reaching 32¨and still survived for an entire day at that size.
    Or TT17¨ getting as big as 21¨ and still feeling kind of soft.
    The third one (I have not tried them yet, but as the info online suggest is extremely strong) is the SA36¨balloons, they get insanely big too.
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

The one that comes to mind was one I had gotten from a restaurant. This was when I was in my early teens I think and before I had the "knack" for knowing balloon make and size. I want to say it was a 14" but could have been 16". I had that thing inflated for weeks and no matter what I did it would not pop. I think I eventually ended up stabbing it with something to pop it.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
        • Oct 2019

If irony could be converted into actual iron, I’d be a Carnegie.

Those two balloons I purchased again? The heart and the ballerina? BOTH OF THEM UNINTENTIONALLY POPPED TODAY

The poor ballerina got hooked on a bed frame piece in the closet and it poked a tiny hole in it. Was pretty much dead when I found it, but I managed to get it tightly inflated again just long enough for my joint to give her a few new holes and a more proper sendoff

As for the giant Cattex heart, I decided to lay on it shortly afterwards and boot up Team Fortress 2. Now I know I’m heavy both in and outside the game, but I’ve learned from past experiences not to throw my whole weight onto a balloon unless I’m trying to bust it. Got kind of bored ingame, figured nobody would notice this early in the morning, and started grinding into the loon. Gotta say, I really REALLY enjoyed it right up until it splintered loudly into a dozen pieces! Now I’ve got bits of pink rubber everywhere, my ears are ringing, and people are asking what the hell just went off. I haven’t spoken much to my stepmom, dad, and stepbrother, who don’t know about this, but my brother knew exactly what it was and has been trying to bail me out and curb suspicion all day.

I just REALLY hope it’s working...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Yonkers Looner
          Now I know I’m heavy both in and outside the game...
          Haaa...

You’ve got a good brother, it seems.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
            • Oct 2019

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
            Haaa...

You’ve got a good brother, it seems.
            I'm so glad somebody got that little joke, worried good humor would go to waste.

Yea, J does alright by me. He's an annoying little pain in my ass sometimes, well, a LOT of the time, but as brothers I know we look out for one another. When the chips come down, we'll always have each other's backs, and that's good enough for me.

Comment

• npratt
              • Jul 2016

I got some Party City 12" clears, and lemmetellya, they are tough balloons! I cannot B2P most of them; too much back pressure. Even tried the shop vac (which can destroy most anything inflatable) and it only got one to probably 14 or 15 inches before calling a stalemate. I tied it and it stayed that size for about a week - did not pop, just leaked.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                • Oct 2019

Originally posted by npratt
                I got some Party City 12" clears, and lemmetellya, they are tough balloons! I cannot B2P most of them; too much back pressure. Even tried the shop vac (which can destroy most anything inflatable) and it only got one to probably 14 or 15 inches before calling a stalemate. I tied it and it stayed that size for about a week - did not pop, just leaked.
                That's pretty incredible, usually when a latex balloon leaks like that it just pops wholesale. I'll have to check that out myself when I get the chance.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                  • Dec 2019

Normally during balloon play I’m rough enough that the balloon pops; but that is usually the trigger for me to follow and pop too. But one time I blew up a red Tuf Tex 24” and no matter how much I rode and squeezed the balloon held out and I would be the one to give up and pop first. Now what made that one different was that I never touched myself at all. Thing was just soft and amazing as all get out. While riding I wound up exploding and the balloon held out; just bouncing gently off the bed while I was the one that exploded everywhere. The balloon defeated me for 5 nights until finally it just took one thrust too many and BANG! Of course the largest piece of balloon shrapnel wrapped around What had just popped it and resulted me joining the balloon in detonation. Guess we should never underestimate our latex lovers’ ability to take us out first

Comment

• seattlelurker
                    • Oct 2017

I am quite partial to blowing to pop large balloons (Tuftex 24's are the favorite currently), and I have had some reach unbelievably large sizes after a few inflations. They'll usually pop close to rated size (and very tight) if they are brand new, but three or four to-the-limit inflations will very consistently give you a balloon between 30 and 36 inches when they pop. Because I like the excitement of pushing them farther and farther, and I enjoy a "bouncier" balloon (i.e. not rock hard) as they overinflate, I'll typically shoot for 3-6 very aggressive inflations (and if it pops when overinflating, oh no! ) before I really go all in for inflation all the way to bursting. Too few inflation cycles and they get too hard and don't get as large as possible before popping, but too many inflations over too many days and they can get too soft and pop prematurely with the softer "whump" and few large latex pieces of a sadly non-overinflated balloon. With a little practice and feeling out the stretchiness and resilience of different latex color formulations (crystal purple and emerald green current favorites), I can generally find that sweet spot of a balloon that get much larger than it is rated, and pops with a nice boom and ribbons of finger-width shards that tell me it was right at the maximum size limit and stretchy-tight without the tiny slivers that a rock-hard virgin inflation leaves behind.

So, with that long preamble out of the way, back on topic

Everybody knows that occasionally you get a defect balloon that pops too early, but I have had a few over the years that will just go and go and go and seem to inflate forever before they pop. I'm lucky enough to have videoed a couple of these sessions, which is great just to confirm that I wasn't crazy... I'm pretty short (5' 8"), but I have had a couple of Tuftex 24's that I have blown to pop and wound up standing up straight with the balloon "upside down", drip point against the floor and me not bent over at all, just tilting my neck down to let me keep blowing while I hold the balloon steady against the floor. Without necking them They get teardrop-shaped, sure, but I don't actually like a long distended neck so I don't stretch them out, just work at a huge round balloon that is so overinflated that it just starts to go a little pear-shaped. I'm talking about 24" round balloons where the bulb must have been an easy 40 inches in diameter. There is always an amazing feeling encountering one of these, where I know I'm well beyond the point where that balloon should pop, but the latex is still tight-but-springy and I'm just huffing and puffing away at it knowing it has to pop any second now but the balloon JUST. WON'T. POP.

...And when they finally go, it's usually a pretty memorable release from all of that excitement and waiting.

I'm working on a standard red Tuftex right now, only three inflations in but getting much more aggressive each time. It doesn't have any "church windows" or visible defects and the latex feels extra thick but not too stiff, so I'm hoping for a good finish for this one.

Comment

• seattlelurker
                      • Oct 2017

Just to back up my previous post...

Bear in mind that all of these are Tuftex 24" balloons! The "smaller" balloons in the foreground are all "normal sized" (aka already very overinflated) Tuftex 24's as well, waiting for their turn...

Admittedly, all of these screen shots are taken right before the pop. You can see how transparent the crystal red got, these are three of the balloons that kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and just wouldn't pop!

Last edited by seattlelurker; 04-07-2020, 02:09.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎