X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

McDonalds Balloons

Anyone have fun with McDonald's balloons?

I liked going there as a kid bc you would get a helium balloon. I would get naked and hump them in my bed at night. they were usually 12 inch balloons. once they had green 16 inch balloons with big bulbs.. I took the balloon home and get completely naked and humped it hard, it felt so good to bust all over the balloon.
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: McDonalds Balloons

In adult life it all started with McDonalds balloons. The ones I got were usually filled with air and on a stick. I used to really like when they were 12 inches and the used to inflate them well. Sometimes I used to get them uninflated off the assistant who was putting them out.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by balloons
      Anyone have fun with McDonald's balloons?

I liked going there as a kid bc you would get a helium balloon. I would get naked and hump them in my bed at night. they were usually 12 inch balloons. once they had green 16 inch balloons with big bulbs.. I took the balloon home and get completely naked and humped it hard, it felt so good to bust all over the balloon.
      Thanks for sharing, I as well loved McDonalds balloons as a child, unfortunately I never got to be alone with one. As much as I would try to protect the balloons I would acquire, something would always happen to them. Some one in the house hold would be to rough with it or it would deflate.

Comment

• Black_Bear
        • May 2013

I'm a bit on the fence with them since they are only 9". The quality of them are good. But whenever I see them, they aren't appealing to me. I've always wanted to b2p one. I'm curious if the bang is loud and violent.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Black_Bear
          I'm a bit on the fence with them since they are only 9". The quality of them are good. But whenever I see them, they aren't appealing to me. I've always wanted to b2p one. I'm curious if the bang is loud and violent.
          Yeah I know how you feel, I hate 9 inches, Red Robin has also recently downgraded their balloon game, The last Mc Donald's balloons I got my hands on wasn't too bad though. It was a 12 inch on a plastic stick it was clipped to the plastic stick to keep it sealed undid it and blew it up a second time. It was a good balloon I got nice tension on the latex it had a nice aroma as well it went bang real loud, I was actually at the Mc Donald's at night no one else was there the employees were in the back I decided to clear out the balloon tree which was full I also got a cluster that was sitting on one of the tables. They were going to get rid of them anyways.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
            • Feb 2017

Here's a picture of one of them they had white and red balloons that day
            Attached Files

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Not too long ago I went to a McDonald's and they had 12 inch crystal coloured balloons. They were so nice that I just had to take one. I was over 100 miles from home so didn't have to worry about anyone knowing me. Still, I was quite nervous when I took a red tightly inflated balloon from by the door. I went straight to my car and put it in the back seat while I drove somewhere quiet. (Didn't take long since I was in the middle of nowhere) I pulled over in a verge that was in a valley, it was getting late and there were no other cars around. I took the balloon and pulled it off the stick. I was surprised that it was so tightly inflated. It didn't have a neck but did have that tear drop shape. I immediately put it to my lips without letting any air out and blew hard. I was shaking from fear that it would pop. I had no idea how big it would go. I put in another and the neck started to grow.

This was around the time I had started to get more comfortable with overinflating balloons. I always use high quality balloons and haven't had any accidental pops so far even though I always take them to the max.

Because of this, I was sure it would get at least a small neck without popping, and so I kept putting more air in. By the time I started feeling resistance, it was the most transparent looking McDonald's balloon I had ever seen. It was more pink than red now. I stopped blowing and tried to take a photo with my phone. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough storage to take it and was too nervous to tie the balloon while I freed up some memory. I reluctantly deflated it and put it into the glove compartment. I had to get back before I was missed.

The next day my brother asked me to take his girlfriend home as he was too hung over.

On the way to her house, she asked if I had a phone charger. I said there was one in the glove compartment, completely forgetting the balloon was in there. She found it and took it out. She didn't say anything and it took me completely off guard when she started to blow it up.
              I didn't ask her to stop because, A: I was too nervous to admit I was scared and B: if I told her, she might pop it just to tease me.
              Because I had blown it up so big the last time, it must've been easy for her to blow even after the neck came out. I was so distracted, I almost had to pull over. Luckily there was traffic so we weren't going fast. I had loud music playing but was still very nervous that it would pop. Fortunately, she stopped blowing when it got incredibly tight.

I've no clue if she intended to pop it or not. She didn't mention it on the way back and it was soon forgotten. On the way back home, I started getting a little horny thinking about it and had to pull over to blow the balloon again myself. But when the neck started inflatating, I noticed a small pin hole near the end of the neck. The balloon was a little discoloured in places as well, so I stopped.

Looking back on it, it's a really hot story but at the time it was the scariest thing I have experienced in years. Last time I leave balloons in the car.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍