Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Re: That Smell

Hi prefer to apply especially Johnson baby baby on the balloon. The smell of of powder with balloon smells and soft smoothness, really turns me on.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Latex rubber does linger well on the skin! I’ve worn latex, showered afterwards and I’ve still been able to smell it on myself hours, sometimes days afterwards!

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

One more reason Tuf Tex is my favorite brand. They bring a lot of pleasure to my olfactory glands. I love the smell of them in a brand new bag, the smell my house gets when windows are left open and they oxidize and the smell of the inside of a store that sells them.
        They really start to stink when they've reached the end of their shelf life, too. Definitely a cue to throw them away if you don't like unexpected or premature popping.

A very close runner up would be Rifco. Those balloons smell absolutely amazing and I could get a high off a freshly opened package.

Comment

• lincy
          • Apr 2019

I love the smell of fresh latex balloons.
          Helium Tank

Comment

• Goldfish
            • Jan 2021

you have written

I absolutely love the smell when they have oxidized a bit and been a round for a while after a party!!!
            Hello, my name is Werner and I am from Austria and I am looking for contact with looners who love the smell of oxidized balloons! Would like to know which balloons smell strongly of rubber after exposure to the sun! Which balloon company ?? here in Austria the balloons no longer smell like rubber, even if they are oxidized! since I don't speak English very well, I don't know where to put my question! I don't know my way around the forum very well. I found you among oxidized balloons answers that are already old! Maybe you can help me! Greetings from Vienna, Austria
            WERNER

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
              • Mar 2020

Hello Loony bro from Belgium here , into balloons of course but turned wildly on by the smell of oxidized balloons ... love to chat bout that ... Following my experience qualatex is the best European one about fragrance of latex ... I picked some from a shoe store from Germany (advertising ones) asking them for a "party" ... they had a strong fragrance as soon they were inflated mmmm.The part of natural latex of them was important I guess ...even in the (shoebox) they are oxidizing quite fast ...
              Have a nice day , looking forward to have news from U

Comment

• Balloondad
                • Jan 2021

The smell of oxidised balloons really stimulates me, as well as the fresh smell of certain balloons. The oxidised ones always makes me want to burst them.

Comment

• Delooner
                  • Dec 2020

Oxidized balloons turn me on too! It is no.1 thing on balloons for me. My personal experience is the best oxidized smell were the RCR balloons, then Qualatex, Tuf-Tex and Unique...

Comment

• Goldfish
                    • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Delooner
                    Oxidized balloons turn me on too! It is no.1 thing on balloons for me. My personal experience is the best oxidized smell were the RCR balloons, then Qualatex, Tuf-Tex and Unique...
                    Hi Delooner ,Thank you very much for your info which brand oxidzed balloons smell like rubber! In Europe, all balloons have been odorless when they are oxidized for about 3 years! i need balloons that have a slightly sweet, slightly bitter smell when they are oxidized! I know Italian balloons RIFCO, GEMA and CATTEX, they smell like rubber when they are oxidized but not as good as I have known from others before
                    Greetings Goldfish

Comment

• Balloon68
                      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Alan
                      I absolutely love the smell when they have oxidized a bit and been a round for a while after a party!!!
                      Alan, I am with you there; love the smell of an oxidizing cluster of balloons. The smell tells me that it is well past their BUSTING-TIME and I need to put them out of their misery.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                        • Aug 2015

I really dislike the smell of oxidized balloons.

But I love the smell of fresh balloons.
                        Sniffing tightly blown up balloons is a big turn on for me.

I also love pushing my face onto tight balloon and enjoying the scent...

The scent inside a room with a good amount of tightly inflated ballons is also very awesome...

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎