Quick announcement Everyone! (Chatroom Telegram)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L00ner3nt1ty
    • Apr 2024

Quick announcement Everyone! (Chatroom Telegram)

Dear users of this wonderful Forum,

I'm glad to announce that it is my birthday, I'm here for a small year less, and I thought about some things that I miss in this life. one of them being an active Chatroom on Telegram or another platform.

So, I made it myself. currently it holds 3 other wonderful people excluding me, and I thought about making it International instead of just my country, because there are not that many left of us. So I was hoping to bring the Looner Community a small step closer to each other with this group, We are hoping that we can make this a warm and respectful group, so I had to come up with a view rules that must be carried out. if one of these rules is being broken then I will have to kick/ban that person from the group.

1. No sharing of either links, pictures, or video's, That contain any kind of minor content on them.
    2. The sharing of content is strongly encouraged, the content - stories - and experiences together with the users is critical for keeping the community active.
    3. please label your content with tags, such as: B2P, S2P, P2P, R2P, N2P, or No pop, so that any non-poppers or vise versa can get upset.
    4. Be respectful to one another. that means no insulting or using cusswords to one another.
    5. I won't make it a requirement to be active, But please try to establish contact with the other users, or engage in conversation, or share your own experiences, pictures, video's, sources, files, etc. to keep the conversation up!

and finally I want to thank everyone for reading this comment and for (maybe) joining my currently small group to make it a big and active one.

We have both a Telegram group for people that want to stay anonymous but we also got a brand new Discord Group in which people can participate conversation with eachother!

Link to the group: (Telegram) - https://t.me/NameYetToBeMade_looner_community/
    (Discord) - https://discord.gg/epMntfmE

thank you all!
    Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2021, 21:29.
  • SilverPop
    • May 2021

Re: Quick announcement Everyone! (Chatroom Telegram)

Happy Birthday my friend, and also GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU for taking the initiative in setting up a Chatroom. Don't know what a 'telegram' is, so will investigate and hope to join you and others on the site.

Hope you've got some nice Balloons to celebrate your Birthday with.

Comment

• OverUsed
      • Apr 2014

Just a heads up, for the groups to work your going to need to make s pop and a non pop chat. what i recommend doing if you don't want to do that is make a discord instead of a telegram chat.

That way you can make pop, nonpop, sfw, nsfw, story channel and people won't fight with each other.

Comment

• L00ner3nt1ty
        • Apr 2024

very good Idea! also for the other user who didn't know what Telegram is, it is an Whatsapp like Application that doesn't require registering, but Discord is more well known and is a great application to use!

Comment

• BusterBill
          Founder, Balloon Buddies
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by OverUsed
          Just a heads up, for the groups to work your going to need to make s pop and a non pop chat. what i recommend doing if you don't want to do that is make a discord instead of a telegram chat.

That way you can make pop, nonpop, sfw, nsfw, story channel and people won't fight with each other.
          I ran the Balloon Buddies group for 30+ years and cannot recall one argument between poppers and nonpoppers. I think the suggestion to artificially segregate people based on such a superficial characteristic does far more harm than good. Yes there will always be one or two infantile morons who get their feelings hurt by a popper or a sadistic popper who gets his jollies by teasing a no popper, but these are rare exceptions that are easily dealt with by group members and a bit of moderation. Creating divisions where none need to exist erodes the value of a community focused group at the outset.

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by BusterBill
            Creating divisions where none need to exist erodes the value of a community focused group at the outset.
            I couldn’t agree more! We are few enough as it is, and besides we all share balloons having a sexual impact. We are one family so to speak.

I spent many years in the ultimate division - knowing about only myself, and I do not have any wish to go back to those days, even though I didn’t have to deal with other peoples ways and opinions concerning balloons.
            People certainly don’t have to have identical or even similar preferences, actually diversity provides us with the opportunity to learn and widen our perspective.

Show a little tolerance, and “live and let live”. Things work much better this way.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
            Susie
            Last edited by SusieDK; 13-05-2021, 09:23. Reason: Inserting missing word.

Comment

• BusterBill
              Founder, Balloon Buddies
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by SusieDK
              People certainly don’t have to have identical or even similar preferences, actually diversity provides us with the opportunity to learn and widen our perspective.

Show a little tolerance, and “live and let live”. Things work much better this way.
              I could not agree more. You said it more eloquently that I ever could. Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎