Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK-looner
    • Nov 2019

Telling Balloons about their fate

Does anyone ever tell their Balloons about the nasty things that will soon be happening to them? I often talk nasty to my balloons as I abuse them, and also like to select some of the balloons to watch what I do to their friends. Hope that's not too cruel!

Be interested to hear what other poppers do.
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Re: Telling Balloons about their fate

Sort of .. My husband love balloons i love to kill them, i usually tell my husband what i am going to do with them and then all balloons are dead...
    Last edited by Merciless indian Babe; 07-03-2022, 13:52.

Comment

• Loonpunter
      • Jul 2022

This may sound Kinky, but I have made bunches of balloons sit on my lap and watch 'balloon-snuff' videos. I tell the balloons that I will soon be doing the same to them. Then, at the end of the video I start dealing with them without mercy.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

If the accent is palatable then yes it can be quite a turn on to hear a woman telling you what they are going to do with balloons. In my college years I had a girlfriend from Birmingham; trust me' that was dreadful for exciting talk. I couldn't have a Scouser do that either or a Scottish lass. A posh home counties accent is OK though. Yorkshire (all of it) is also a swerve from me.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎