• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Qualatex 18 inch stuffer balloons

Qualatex 18 inch stuffer balloons

I' m wondering if these balloons are anything like the discontinued 24 in version. How do the overinflate, are the good to ride hard, thinking of buying some.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Qualatex 18 inch stuffer balloons

I've only tried them a few times, but they seem quite durable and easily gets to 20" after a few inflations. The neck is very wide, similar to that of a Q24, but nowhere near as long (guessing about a third of the length). Overall they're great balloons, so I would recommend trying a few.

Comment

• glovepopper
      • May 2019

I have clear Q18's, and they easily get 22" on the second inflation...

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Years ago, Qualatex made a white 18" stuffer balloon with "Do Not Pop Until December 25th" printed all over it. They have since discontinued this print. I'd love it if they brought that print back.
        I do really like the clear Q-Tex stuffer balloons.

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Inflate them to the rates size and they are very sturdy. As mentioned, the neck is shorter than the Q24. You can overinflate them later to larger sizes, but they do feel more fragile.

Comment

• Eastlooner
            • Apr 2019

I tried some Q18 printed. They easy go to 20" with repeated inflation but the neck is significantly short and trying to create it makes them weak. They can take some abuse when inflated to the rated size and go with less loud bang than overinflated Q16 blown to 18", 16 also have much longer necks.
            Probably it's because they are projected as typical single use balloons, to be popped anyway without scarying anybody...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎